Very punny!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
20890000-FD08-4D03-B4A4-10A649144D36.jpeg

DaSDGuy

In Jamaica you can buy a steak and kidney pie for $1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for $1.60 and an apple pie for $2.15.

In St Kitts and Nevis, a steak and kidney pie will cost you $2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is $1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for $1.95.

In Trinidad and Tobago, that a steak and kidney pie comes in at $2.50, but you can get two for $3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is $2.25, or two for $3.25. They also offer a meat and potato pie for $2 and two for $3. Their apple and cherry pies are often sold for $2.75 or two (any combination) for $4.75.

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean!

GopherM

Darwin was right
A doctor walks into the exam room to find a husband and wife sitting there. "What seems to be the problem?" he asks.
"Well every time my husband opens his mouth, he can only sing," says the wife.
"Interesting, but I'd like to hear it from your husband," replied the doctor.
The husband shrugs, opens his mouth and sings, "Well, she's all you'd ever want, She's the kind I like to flaunt and take to dinner, but she always knows her place. She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner. She's a lady"
"Interesting," says the doctor. "Let's try it again."
The husband once again opens his mouth and sings, "What's new, Pus*ycat? Whoa, whoa, What's new, Pus*ycat?"
"Hmmmmmmmmm. Once more, please," said the doctor.
Again the husband opens his mouth and sings, "My my my Delilah. Why why why Delilah? I could see, that girl was no good for me, but I was lost like a slave that no man could free."
"I've heard enough," says the doctor.
"Well? What's the diagnosis, doctor?" asked the wife.
"I'd say it's a acute case of TJS, Tom Jones Syndrome," says the doctor.
"Is it rare?" asked the wife.
The doctor replied, "It's not unusual."