Video released of ‘Flash’ star Ezra Miller’s arrest outside of Hawaii bar in March

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Video released of ‘Flash’ star Ezra Miller’s arrest outside of Hawaii bar in March

The 'Flash' star alleged an officer groped them during the arrest as police conducted an on-person search

"I got assaulted and I started filming. Let me show you the video. I got assaulted in this bar, twice in a row. I film myself when I get assaulted for NFT crypto art," the "Flash" star says in the clip, before asking the police officers for their credentials.

"What's your name? What's your badge number? Tell me your name and your badge number. Full name! Full badge number!" Miller demands of authorities. "Don't touch me. Tell me your name and your badge number, now!"

"the guy at that bar declared himself as a Nazi," adding, "I have it on film, and he attacked me."

The actor presses in protest: "I claim my Ninth Amendment rights to not be unlawfully persecuted for a crime of no designation. Disorderly conduct means something I am un-guilty of," Miller is heard saying in the video.

"I claim my Fourth Amendment rights to not be searched and seized on no probable cause, that you will not be able to offer in a court of law. I claim my Fourth Amendment rights to not be searched and seized."

"Hey, you just touched my penis. Please don't do that," Miller said. "I'm transgender, non-binary, and I don't want to be searched by a man!"

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Can we just committ all the nutbags in Hollywood now and get it over with?

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A male actor that permanently acts the role of a woman. Pretty much what every trans person does.

Hijinx

It sounds like he hangs around gay bars then goes home and whacks off to the video's of him being groped.

What is this they and them BS. They is more than one as is Them and he is only one freak.