Vinny Has Resigned as the VP of Operations???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe he'll go team up with Dubbya and do a speaking tour on managerial success.

And how to not achieve it.

:shrug:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
from ESPN..

Washington Redskins executive vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato has resigned, a team source tells ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter.

It was not immediately clear when the team would make an official announcement.

The resignation was first reported by ESPN 980 in Washington. D.C.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wow that's the first step to turning things around.

When your favorite restaurant has run hot and cold the last ten years, food, drink, atmosphere, some great, some good, some not so good, some simply terrible, always inconsistent, kinda competitive with other places but, never the best anymore, and head chefs have come and gone and wait staff has come and gone over the years and now the manager is leaving yet the same person still owns the joint, what would you expect next?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
From ExtremeSkins :killingme

Attachments

• ThankGod.jpg
    ThankGod.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 89

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rumor has it Mat Millen has been hired.

:lol:

This is interesting timing. I would guess Dan got nervous that someone was gonna get Holmgren/Shanahan/Cowher before he could get to end of season and decided to throw Vin over now.

Seems to me we can expect 'big' news here soon. :popcorn:

Pete

Repete
:lol:

This is interesting timing. I would guess Dan got nervous that someone was gonna get Holmgren/Shanahan/Cowher before he could get to end of season and decided to throw Vin over now.

Seems to me we can expect 'big' news here soon. :popcorn:

One would think Snyder has a solid replacement in hand before he tossed his pal.