Vinny Has Resigned as the VP of Operations???

Toxick

Splat
Oh, oh, and you didn't switch loyalties even then, did you? :popcorn:

My loyalty is always to my Home team.

When the Colts went to Indianapolis, my hometeam was the Redskins by default. (Much like the Capitals are my NHL hometeam, on account'a Baltimore has no team.).

When the Ravens came to town, they were my hometeam, and I threw in with them. It took about a season and a half for me to start feeling it (y'know way deep down inside my ticker).

And if the Ravens ever move away... I'll have to buy Mrs Toxick new Maroon and Gold lingerie, and throw out all the Purple and Black.

For the record, I'm one of the few people who root for both the 'Skins and the Ravens. Although "my" team is Baltimore, I'm still a Skins fan. (I just side with Baltimore on those rare occasions they play each other).

OldHillcrestGuy

My loyalty is always to my Home team.

For the record, I'm one of the few people who root for both the 'Skins and the Ravens. Although "my" team is Baltimore, I'm still a Skins fan. (I just side with Baltimore on those rare occasions they play each other).

:yeahthat: Was a Senator fan, they left town, rooted for the Orioles, Nationals come to town, I follow both teams. Always been Skins fan, but like for the Ravens to do well too. Nice that they are both in different leagues. Maybe one day a Nationals/Orioles World Series and a Raven/Skins Super Bowl. :yahoo:

GO CAPS :banana:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Speculation is Bruce Allen (son of George Allen) is coming in - this ties John Gruden as a head coach. hmmm....

Report: Redskins chasing Bruce Allen | ProFootballTalk.com
Almost everywhere the Bruce has been Gruden has been.

However, there is a lot of speculation out there by multiple sources saying that Gruden is not the guy. They keep mentioning Shanahan as the guy. See, Bruce was never a superb personnel guy. He's more of a cap genius, getting rid of players past their prime (look out Portis). They've been saying Shanahan would be more of the personnel guy.

Nothing would surprise me though. I'm amazed the organization was able to keep this under wraps all this time in a city full of leaks. They were able to interview multiple candidates including filling the Rooney rule with two or more minority candidates.

Bruce isn't the greatest GM ever. He's just alright. He understands the traditions and passion though, I'm sure he'll do his best. All in all, Vinny is gone.:yahoo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Scroll to 1:20 in the video.

YouTube - Its A Wonderful Life - Final Scenes - Christmas Classic

That's how I and I bet many others feel right now!

Only bad thing about this is that I can remember yelling in the bathroom early one morning, "OMG!!! Otter...do you know who the coach for the Skins is? JOE GIBBS!!!" Life was grand, I was full of hope, friggin estatic...and then...

I'm talking to my connection if Gruden comes to town, however. I will clean his shoes. :hot:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Only bad thing about this is that I can remember yelling in the bathroom early one morning, "OMG!!! Otter...do you know who the coach for the Skins is? JOE GIBBS!!!" Life was grand, I was full of hope, friggin estatic...and then...

I'm talking to my connection if Gruden comes to town, however. I will clean his shoes. :hot:
I remember that. It was like a dream.

Zguy28

According to my source..he's gone. At least he's got no office, no belongings...nada.
Yep. "It was time for a change" sums it up.

Even if he is there, he's no longer a Smither's-type character. More like Milton Waddams.

He'll end up burning Redskins HQ down when they take his red stapler.

Peter Forsberg

The class and dignity and 'stick to it' that Zorn has displayed, especially given the very difficult challenge he took on, has GOT to earn him work somewhere in the NFL.
I heard on the radio that Snyder is still going to keep Vinny on the patrolll basically to keep his mouth shut about what has/is going on at Redskins park. That is Crazy.