Vote for me!

mamatutu

mama to two
Can we vote more than once? It seems to work in our political elections! :lol: I hope you win. I will try to remember to bump your thread until Friday, but I am old. :smile:

corollinout

Can we vote more than once? It seems to work in our political elections! :lol: I hope you win. I will try to remember to bump your thread until Friday, but I am old. :smile:

Yes you can vote more than once. I have been voting almost daily lol.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it!

corollinout

I want to thank everyone who voted for me on the Chesapeake Bay Foundation viewer choice award. I should know the results on Monday. I will let you all know how it turned out. Waiting on the results from another photo contest. The results were supposed to be posted Wednesday, but I am sure there are a lot of great photos to go through and find the best.

You are welcome, and I will bump again! :lol: Good luck! You deserve to win; you are an awesome photographer. The forum has been enriched because you have shared your photos.

I don't plan to stop sharing here. I'm happy you like them

Rt235

Yes you can vote more than once. I have been voting almost daily lol.

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it!

In other words, this is a popularity contest rather than a legit photography competition.

Must have been the Vote for ME title of the thread.
Pretty sad to beg for votes over and over....

mamatutu

mama to two
In other words, this is a popularity contest rather than a legit photography competition.

Actually, I was the one that kept bumping the thread, and it was my idea. I do not know him personally, but was just supporting a forum member. His work is truly excellent. I hope he wins.

corollinout

Awww Thank you! :howdy:

It's called a viewers choice award, and it says to share with your friends. I was not going outside of the rules. To be picked into the top 10 out of hundreds of photos is an honor in itself. In my original post I didn't say anything about only voting for me. I do hope that you read that. Honestly the point of viewers choice like that, is for the page holding the contest to get more viewers to their site, and after you voted, it gave an option to donate to them.

I quoted the first post just in case you hadn't read it.

I entered a photo contest and as a finalist viewers get to vote on the photo they like best. Mine is the picture of the Thomas Johnson Bridge at the bottom. Even if you don't vote for me, there are some awesome photos to look at. Thank you!

Rt235

You call it a Photo Contest..yet you vote for yourself every day...not much of a legit "contest" if you and others ( of whom you beg to vote for your picture) get to vote as many times as they want.

Like cheating on stats, your final number is not a valid indication of a viewers choice if you pad the outcome.

corollinout

You call it a Photo Contest..yet you vote for yourself every day...not much of a legit "contest" if you and others ( of whom you beg to vote for your picture) get to vote as many times as they want.

Like cheating on stats, your final number is not a valid indication of a viewers choice if you pad the outcome.

I'm still not understanding how I "begged" for votes. I can't say I did not ask for them, but I also left the option open to vote for any one they wanted to. As I said before, just being in the top 10 is enough of a honor for me. If I win great, if I don't, nothing to pout about.

Why wouldn't I vote for myself? Half the time I forgot about it anyway.

Hey I have a photo in another photo contest that had over a 1000 entries from 60 different countries, they are going to have a viewers choice as well, will you vote for me please?

Again, the point of a viewers choice is basically free advertisement. There is a first, second, and third place for photos as well. The viewers choice is made for their website to be shared as much as possible. If anything, I helped the website get their information out to people. If it is a low volume website, why have a viewers choice?

Here is the other contest I entered just in case you were wondering. They haven't selected the 25 for the viewers choice, but it's what my photo is up against. Again, I would be happy to get selected in the viewers choice, but that's A LOT of competition. Because of this last one, I won't be asking for people to look, too much from me in a short time.

Bridges around the world

Last edited:

nomoney

Oh shut up