Wait! What???

GopherM

Darwin was right
1650896396614.png

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Note: Never go camping and drinking on the Island.
That reminds me of a story. For many years we'd throw a big pig roast party with live bands, open bar, etc. It would start Friday afternoon and run through Monday. Lots of folks planned ahead and camped out in tents. Lots of folks didn't plan at all and passed out...where ever they fell.

One year, after dark, I was walking past one of the parking areas along the border of my property when I heard the distinct sounds of passion underway. I snuck a peek in direction of the sounds and recoiled in shock and horror....two sets of toes up and two down, but that was not what got my real attention. The nice cushy bushy comfy place where they'd decided to enjoy each other....a solid mess of very vigorously growing poison ivy.

Never heard a peep from anyone later on, so I never got "the rest of the story".....but I guarantee there was some misery after that encounter.

UglyBear

Read an article yesterday about the repair guy that had Hunter's laptop. To try to recover Hunter's data on 1 of the laptops that Hunter gave him, he needed Hunter's password...Hunter gave it to him..it was 'AnalF**k69'
Wait… the first part makes sense. The numbers make sense. But together? How would that even work? Need to consult some instructional videos.

Tech

Wait… the first part makes sense. The numbers make sense. But together? How would that even work? Need to consult some instructional videos.
Doesn't matter that you don't understand but Joe 100% does.