Walmart is racist......

glhs837

Power with Control
For the same reason that at a certain liquor store I can walk by $150 bottles of Scotch with no anti-theft devices attached but the $40 Hennessy Cognac has them on every bottle.

So, I'm perusing the user labels, "Member, Board Mommy, Active Member, Premo Member", but you, you get "Well Known Member"........

h3mech

Not this kid either..... did see shots of it available at Fogo de Chao up in DC, think it was $50 or $75.
I would love to try out the Patron in the cabinet, if it good enough for Ludacris it good enough for me LOL

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At a Walmart in Frederick, I had to show ID to buy a bag of catnip.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think this is more of a case of unconscious racism.
You can be racist while unconscious...wow, didn't know that.....
It's not racism of any capacity. Its keeping things that get stolen the most from getting stolen. I don't think they care what race is stealing the products, they just want to get paid for them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I think this is an example of what you mean:
Revrind Jesse Jackson - 1988 said:
There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

or this:
Revrind Jesse Jackson - 1984 said:
That's all Hymie wants to talk about is Israel. Every time you go to Hymietown that's all they want to talk about.

or maybe this:
Revrind Jesse Jackson said:
See, Barack been, um, talking down to black people on this faith-based... I want to cut his nuts off. Barack, he's talking down to black people.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I think it's just a case of Loss Prevention identifying what gets stolen the most, and dealing with the problem in the most cost effective way. Do you think that they would go through all that trouble, if they didn't have good reason?