Wanting a horse.

W

WildHorses

fredsaid2 said:
By the size alone I'd say it's way too big for your daughter. Mine is 15 and rides in a 16 1/2, the one on E-Bay says it's a 17 - 17 1/2. Will your daughter ride one particular horse in lessons or several? Saddles not only have to fit the rider but the horse too. It's very difficult to have one saddle fit a range of horses. I'm impressed she's willing to save and spend her money. Sounds like a very nice kid :smile: Steer her towards buying things she can wear for the time being. When she buys or leases a horse, then start looking for tack. Where is she going for lessons?

:yeahthat:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
KingFish said:
I am guessing Riveria Acres right now. Her friend goes to a place off dares beach road. I have to look at the budget, schedule, and make a couple of calls and go from there.
Reverie Acres? On the other side of Prince Frederick? :yay: MY little one goes there and is learning by leaps and bounds. SUPER choice. They also have tack. I'd personally wait until I purchased a pony before i bought tack, the tack must fit the animal first and foremost....or the kid will end up dumped. don't ask me how i know :lol: