Warm Welcome

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
A confident man will bring much happiness to his lover! :hot:

Confidence...you hit it, and not arrogance. A man who has that, even if he was not...lets say well endowed, knows what to do.

You know what they say. Its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean.

K

Kain99

Confidence...you hit it, and not arrogance. A man who has that, even if he was not...lets say well endowed, knows what to do.

You know what they say. Its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean.

Very true baby! Can't fib... It's LIFE ALTERING when you get both! :love:

T

toppick08

You know what they say. Its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the tongue.

:fixed:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
You know what they say. Its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the tongue.

Oh yes, I forgot that...what was i thinking

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Dayum... Don't they always? :huggy:

I have a friend that met this guy, at abc of all places, and when I met him I thought to myself...AHHHH I dont think so. Well, after a week or so, she tells me about...well you know...I would have never expected it when I met him. She gets together with him on Tuesday night, and every Wednesday morning, she comes to work with the biggest smile on her face, and in the best mood.