Warm Welcome

She may not come back, she didn't get the reaction or advice she was hoping for. :wah:

:lmao: Not the first time that's happened. Someone pours their heart out with a very one-sided story and are completely shocked when no one agrees with them.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
:lmao: Not the first time that's happened. Someone pours their heart out with a very one-sided story and are completely shocked when no one agrees with them.

Well this wasnt exactly a sob story. If she had a real problem, like divorce, death, or something awful, it would have been different, but for christ sake, she is pi**ed that guys are sending her msgs. Thats crazy

K

Kain99

I have a friend that met this guy, at abc of all places, and when I met him I thought to myself...AHHHH I dont think so. Well, after a week or so, she tells me about...well you know...I would have never expected it when I met him. She gets together with him on Tuesday night, and every Wednesday morning, she comes to work with the biggest smile on her face, and in the best mood.

I work with a guy who is having an affair with a very attracttive, affluent, married woman... We sit around the office speculating that he must be amazing in the sack because nothing else explains the match. :roflmao:

W

wkndbeacher

Well this wasnt exactly a sob story. If she had a real problem, like divorce, death, or something awful, it would have been different, but for christ sake, she is pi**ed that guys are sending her msgs. Thats crazy

Here s a ? shouldnt she be flattered because their flirting and not even knowing what she looks like, they must of liked something she wrote and liked her personality.

You're right, just recounting some past episodes. If she doesn't like reading the PMs, she can do what someone suggested to me in this thread some number of posts ago.... stop reading !

K

Kain99

Here s a ? shouldnt she be flattered because their flirting and not even knowing what she looks like, they must of liked something she wrote and liked her personality.

Bubba... didn't your momma teach you never to mess with a woman scorned?:razz:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
I work with a guy who is having an affair with a very attracttive, affluent, married woman... We sit around the office speculating that he must be amazing in the sack because nothing else explains the match. :roflmao:

Oh kain I love these stories. Whats wrong with him. Not atractive. Maybe its the whole personality thing. He may be very funny and that is what attracts her.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
You're right, just recounting some past episodes. If she doesn't like reading the PMs, she can do what someone suggested to me in this thread some number of posts ago.... stop reading !

LOL.....Im sorry. I didnt mean to be mean. Honest, I am as sweet as sugar:huggy:

K

Kain99

Oh kain I love these stories. Whats wrong with him. Not atractive. Maybe its the whole personality thing. He may be very funny and that is what attracts her.

He's super intense to the point of being annoying! All of the guys in the office hate him and call him gay. In my opinion, he is extremely unattractive. His salary is fair and he drives an old clunker.

He has to be smoking in the sack... He just has to be! :lol:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Oh come on now... Do you have any idea how many men have a hero complex? They all wanna save the day! Wisk the poor injured birdie off to bed so she forgets! :razz:

LOL...so true...but then there is the guy, who is a total nerd, but for some reason he does not seem himself like that, and thinks he is a hotty. I work with 2 guys like that, and I so want to say something, but I just keep my mouth shut.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
I'd safely bet there isn't a guy on here that'll wait 4 months!! :killingme

Come on now. You telling me part of the excitment isnt the whole game itself. Anticipation......Then.....oh my god....Well Kain and I are the only ones you have experience in this area.....DREAMS, DREAMS:razz:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Come on now. You telling me part of the excitment isnt the whole game itself. Anticipation......Then.....oh my god....Well Kain and I are the only ones you have experience in this area.....DREAMS, DREAMS:razz:
Sorry babe, we're adults. If you think that thing is so precious that it's worth waiting 4 months for, you better snap out of your daze!! :killingme

W

wkndbeacher

Ahh yes the dreams of the all night passionate with a wonderful woman:hot: ..oh yeah hi how is everyone