Watch Angel on the WB?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Did anyone else watch the WB's Angel last night with the psycho slayer? The writing was as good as Buffy for once! They'd brought back Andrew and he had some killer lines:

Spike was describing the scent of blood being metallic like pennies. As they go futher on the scent trail:
Spike: "It's getting stronger"
Andrew: "You mean like nickels?"

LMAO!!

:clap:

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
I loved buffy. And I also watched angel. I am pizzed that I missed it. I wanted to see it so bad!

I am confused however on some things. Maybe Hello6 can help me out a little. :biggrin:

B

Betty_Elms

Speaking of "Angel", the 3rd season comes out on DVD Tuesday...

C

czygvtwkr

I never really watched Buffy till about a year ago and then I became addicted, I watched the entire series in order on FX.

Now I've started the Angel series on DVD, its really pretty good.

One question for the Buffy fans out there.

In one episode Giles is playing guitar and singing Behind Blue Eyes by The Who, Ive downloaded an MP3 of it but it has Xander and Willows voices in it talking about it. Does anyone know if I can just get Giles singing the song? Its actually quite good.

B

Betty_Elms

I don't know if this will help with that paticular song, but Anthony Head (Giles) does have a CD out...you can look it up on amazon.com...I think it's called "Music For Elevators"......