waxing

mamatutu

mama to two
I cant take credit for this one... :nono: I usually write all of my experiences but this one was sent to me ...

They said it was something that sounded like me. :blushing:

Obviously, they were right! That is ok if it is not your original work. You have posted stories before; like the cracked shower, and the gas station freak out! :lol: This forum would not be the same without you! Thanks for the laughs.

Reighvin

Banned
Obviously, they were right! That is ok if it is not your original work. You have posted stories before; like the cracked shower, and the gas station freak out! :lol: This forum would not be the same without you! Thanks for the laughs.

I've read about the cracked shower, but where is this gas station freak out? I want more!

FED_UP

Love how the guys come into the "Ladies Room" and do nothing but argue.

:rolleyes:

Did not even realize what room I was in , just clicked on the topic. You ladies will always need a mans point of view as well, adds a little flavor.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:jet:
..... :jameo:....

oohh chit... im laughing so effing hard im crying....

OMG.....OMG.... I know what you have gone thru.... Girl...I have done the same thing!!! :killingme

SoMDGirl42

I cant take credit for this one... :nono: I usually write all of my experiences but this one was sent to me ...

They said it was something that sounded like me. :blushing:

My mom received this story in the mail a few years ago from my sister. You'd have to know my sister, but I seriously thought she did this at first. :lol: I'm not sure if I laughed harder that I thought my sister really did this, or having my mother read it out loud to me. :roflmao:

Great story, and it still makes me laugh.

SoMDGirl42

WR

Here is a real story for you

Several years ago a group of us used to hang out together almost every weekend. One of the guys used to shave his head bald because he didn't have much hair left anyway. Our group of girls tried to convince him to use Nair on his head so he wouldn't have to shave everyday. Apparently he took us up on on advice.

The next week we all get together as usual on Friday night. In walks Mark. His entire head was one big scab. OMG, he looked like someone had put him in the microwave and over cooked him. Our mouths dropped. :jet: It was nasty.

We ask him WTF happened. He tells us it's all our fault for telling him to use Nair on his head. This is what happened! We couldn't believe it. So we asked him what he did.

Men for some reason have a n aversion for reading directions. They must feel it makes them less manly if they read the directions. So here is what happened:

He bought the Nair. Instead of reading the directions, he dumps the Nair on to his head and rubs the whole bottle in. Yes, rubs it in, like lotion. He doesn't rinse it off, at all. Goes to sleep. The next morning he wakes up and his entire head is one big blister. Ewwww. Weeping puss pockets from the chemicals burning his scalp all night while he slept through it..

The truth is, you just can't trust a man when it comes to girly products.:killingme