We got hay this weekend..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
WOW what a job and drive...just a few miles from NY...got some good stuff though..tell you the details later...we really had this one fumbled..lol

Attachments

• Dec2010 042.jpg
    Dec2010 042.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Dec2010 043.jpg
    Dec2010 043.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Dec2010 044.jpg
    Dec2010 044.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Dec2010 047.jpg
    Dec2010 047.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Dec2010 049.jpg
    Dec2010 049.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 135

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, now, why all that way?

Closest NY had to be 250-300 miles. What do you get, 10 mpg with that load, at best? 50-60 gallons, $150 just for fuel?

How much were the rounds?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OK, now, why all that way?

Closest NY had to be 250-300 miles. What do you get, 10 mpg with that load, at best? 50-60 gallons, $150 just for fuel?

How much were the rounds?

325 miles to the old house (we moved the rest of the stuff this weekend..) 20 miles farther then that...8mpg on that truck with the hills...$250 for gas...might last 2 months...this is a guy we delt with when we had some of our horses in Pa now that that house is sold we might get another source...we did tell him to save 21 more for us..we can get 26 on but not with that truck...looking at an old internatonal truck a 4 ton I think..this was 7 1/2 tons of hay...5 foot bales..big big load...I am glad I did not come home with him I stayed and pulled the motorcycle trailer back full of furnature..he told me to wait till today to come back as he hit snow coming home...he had my cell phone..I had the charger he had the inverter..I had his cell which broke and I could not see ANY of the contacts..we had a hell of a mess..lol he had the credit card for gas...I hoped I made it home..we were going to follow each other back but when he got the load he said I am headed to MD you go to the house get the last stuff and meet me you will be faster then I...I got to the house and found out I did not have the key to open the trailer..he had it took his sons 3 hours to get the tampter proof lock off..ended taking part of the door off..by then he ran into the snow and called so I left today..ugg.........

ginwoman

325 miles to the old house (we moved the rest of the stuff this weekend..) 20 miles farther then that...8mpg on that truck with the hills...$250 for gas...might last 2 months...this is a guy we delt with when we had some of our horses in Pa now that that house is sold we might get another source...we did tell him to save 21 more for us..we can get 26 on but not with that truck...looking at an old internatonal truck a 4 ton I think..this was 7 1/2 tons of hay...5 foot bales..big big load...I am glad I did not come home with him I stayed and pulled the motorcycle trailer back full of furnature..he told me to wait till today to come back as he hit snow coming home...he had my cell phone..I had the charger he had the inverter..I had his cell which broke and I could not see ANY of the contacts..we had a hell of a mess..lol he had the credit card for gas...I hoped I made it home..we were going to follow each other back but when he got the load he said I am headed to MD you go to the house get the last stuff and meet me you will be faster then I...I got to the house and found out I did not have the key to open the trailer..he had it took his sons 3 hours to get the tampter proof lock off..ended taking part of the door off..by then he ran into the snow and called so I left today..ugg.........

:shocking:

Giddy up!

Reading all that just made me tired...oh wait..helping John unload it this morning did! :faint:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ain't that the truth! :killingme

This is NO LIE...When we were heading to Pa and driving separate a SHOcaRT BUS :shortbus: Passed us...yep passed us....J called me to say he thought he saw you and you were wearing your helmet..I busted out laughing and said I thought of Giddy too when I saw that bus...

Giddy up!

This is NO LIE...When we were heading to Pa and driving separate a SHOcaRT BUS :shortbus: Passed us...yep passed us....J called me to say he thought he saw you and you were wearing your helmet..I busted out laughing and said I thought of Giddy too when I saw that bus...[/QUO

:coffee::smack:

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I have absolutely no idea exactly what you did, I lost track halfway through your post :lol:

I got a great price from my supplier and have a big load in my driveway (brought it across the bridge in all that wind last night YIKES!). Come look at it and talk about getting a tractor trailer load in to sell locally it's beautiful hay, easy to manage. Call me to work on logistics bay-bee. :biggrin:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have absolutely no idea exactly what you did, I lost track halfway through your post :lol:

I got a great price from my supplier and have a big load in my driveway (brought it across the bridge in all that wind last night YIKES!). Come look at it and talk about getting a tractor trailer load in to sell locally it's beautiful hay, easy to manage. Call me to work on logistics bay-bee. :biggrin:

tried to call you no answer..call me..