We haz puppy <3

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Friends who've lost pets say that they won't get another one because they never want to feel that grief again, but I'm more like I want to feel that joy again. I miss Apollo every single day and remember the happiness and love, not the pain of letting him go.

So here's the baby!

New Dog.jpg

She's a 10 week old cockapoo, and yes the glamour shot means I got her from a pet store because I want what I want. Don't judge.

But she needs a name! Any suggestions? So far we like Millie, Chino, Poppy, and a couple others but I'd like to play on the black with white or maybe a good travel related name, and I'm not very creative.

Who has a good name for my puppy?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She is adorable.

How about Dakota or Jazzy? :yahoo:

Millie is overused, IMO, I had a Millie and so did everyone else. Anytime anyone asked me my dog's name it was followed by "oh, I had a dog named Millie." :confused:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
She is adorable.

How about Dakota or Jazzy? :yahoo:

Millie is overused, IMO, I had a Millie and so did everyone else. Anytime anyone asked me my dog's name it was followed by "oh, I had a dog named Millie." :confused:
Sounds like that name in particular is one in a Millie-on (pun intended).

On a more serious note, she is so adorable! Quite frankly I'm not good with names either, but maybe Blackie or Cookie?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Friends who've lost pets say that they won't get another one because they never want to feel that grief again, but I'm more like I want to feel that joy again. I miss Apollo every single day and remember the happiness and love, not the pain of letting him go.

So here's the baby!

View attachment 173690

She's a 10 week old cockapoo, and yes the glamour shot means I got her from a pet store because I want what I want. Don't judge.

But she needs a name! Any suggestions? So far we like Millie, Chino, Poppy, and a couple others but I'd like to play on the black with white or maybe a good travel related name, and I'm not very creative.

Who has a good name for my puppy?
Congratulations! I vote for FiFi!!!

Bann

PREMO Member
FiFi looks cute and girly and that little girl puppy looks liks a FiFi to me!! 🥰

Bann

PREMO Member
...especially with all the cute little bows they're gonna put in her hair when she gets groomed! :biggrin: