We lost one of our own last week...

oldman

Lobster Land
I had only met in person three forumites. Wenchy and BSGal met me for lunch in Benedict once. Then when I hadn't posted in a while Wenchy investigated and dug up my apartment address and her and Dutch stopped in the day I got out the hospital. She cared that much about someone she'd only communicated with on the internet. I'll never forget either of those wonderful ladies.

Roman

I only heard of this last night, and I am so sad. We talked via PM's, and I knew she was a kind, and caring soul. She loved Music, and she loved people despite their short comings. Rest in Peace Wenchy, I will miss you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A damn shame. Wendy could be the kindest, warmest, most loving and generous soul you'd ever know. She reached out reflexively and offered help to any number of strangers, and the stories of her kindness are endless.

I hope with all my heart she is at peace now.

Lilypad

I never met Wendy in person; she was a "go between." She made things happen; whether folks liked it or not, I like that in a person.
Rest in peace Wendy, you will be missed!

mamatutu

mama to two
Wendy and I became friends in the past few months, and talked on the phone many times, but never met. Many here are referring to her caring and kindness, and that is so true. She had a great sense of humor and we laughed, a lot. I will miss her very, very much. Rest in peace, my friend.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Very nice thread.

What a pretty woman. I never met Wenchy, had some interactions only on the forums with her, sometimes strained, sometimes not. I did not know her well in any case.

I'm sorry to hear she passed, she was too young. RIP Wenchy.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
She seemed like an amazing person. Of course I only have what I've read on the forums to go by, but she just seemed so caring and loving. Like the type of person who'd do anything for people she cared about. RIP. :frown: