Weapons left behind

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Spine. Or lack thereof. Combined with the lack of Bagram.
We should have taken every piece of electronic gear out, squadrons need spares and replacements all the time.

Baring that take dykes to all hyd lines, fuel lines, cut every connector off that connects to an avionics box, and take a dump in the pilot seat.

In an hour each aircraft could have been good for recycle only.
?? We left all that equipment in the hands of the Afghan military forces, not the Taliban. Why on earth would we have sabotaged any of it? Ole Joe was even bragging about how large and well equipped that army we were leaving behind was.

HemiHauler

Would it be too much to ask for you people to track down the CENTCOM commander's comments in which he describes in detail what was destroyed and left inoperable on exit?

This is basic media literacy people.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Would it be too much to ask for you people to track down the CENTCOM commander's comments in which he describes in detail what was destroyed and left inoperable on exit?

This is basic media literacy people.

Certainly not the vehicles the Taliban are sporting around in now...nor the weapons they are carrying in them.

PeoplesElbow

?? We left all that equipment in the hands of the Afghan military forces, not the Taliban. Why on earth would we have sabotaged any of it? Ole Joe was even bragging about how large and well equipped that army we were leaving behind was.
I knew what would happen, they should have too.

Back in 2002 when we thought there would be a battle I remember a story that said the northern alliance and Taliban met on the battlefield as brothers. I knew since then what would happen.

glhs837

Power with Control

I've said about three times that we couldnt destroy it before we left for that reason. Here was the last. We could have destroyed it after the Afghan army ran away, but we left Baghram too early.

Both of these ideas require either us to "spike" equipment intended for use by our "allies" or to send people back in after those "allies" ran away.

But theres no reason we couldnt have just bombed the live chit out of every location where the equipment was between the abandonment and when the TB got there. Maybe wait til the TB were gathered around?

HemiHauler

Good lord, you people lap up the propaganda. Nom, nom, nom.

No indication whatsoever who is actually flying the UH-60, nor is there any indication when this was recorded.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
nor is there any indication when this was recorded.
...from multiple locations.... :lmao:

It's probably actual footage of Zionists hanging a Palestinian farmer.

No wait..I know...its video of Taliban pilots rescuing people stranded on their rooftops in Louisiana....

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
...from multiple locations.... :lmao:

It's probably actual footage of Zionists hanging a Palestinian farmer.

No wait..I know...its video of Taliban pilots rescuing people stranded in their rooftops in Louisiana....
Maybe its Santas spare transportation because his reindeer have the runs!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trending....