Wedding Gifts

That's nice, maybe I could do something like that with my birthstone and hers...do you know where (or could you find out where) she got them?

:offtopic:

How'd you get a picture of my belly???

you could try J W Jewlers in Waldorf. (in the giant shopping center) They do custom jewlery and would have books to look at for different settings bracelets, rings, earrings or pendants.

lovinmaryland

Why not a gift certificates to a spa? Or maybe plan a day of pampering for you ladies before the big day on you. Lunch followed by manicures and pedicures.

I am not a fan of jewelry :shrug:

I need help, I'm at a complete loss of ideas for what to get my maid of honor and bridesmaids. I was originally thinking about getting purses and maybe earrings for the wedding but I'm not sure that's appropriate since they're not really gifts for them. I mean they are, but they're for the wedding. Then I was thinking about maybe getting something made with my birthstones (mine and hers)...a necklace or something like that. Ugh, I really realllly don't know. I don't want to spend a fortune but I don't want to get something that's cheap looking either. I guess $30-40 per person would be good, you think?

Any ideas/suggestions???

being a bridesmaid, i have gotten jewelry to wear in the wedding. Both weddings i was in, I got a necklace to match the dress... its a cute idea.. but i would be clueless as to what to get.. Good luck girlie!

muttdog

Why not a gift certificates to a spa? Or maybe plan a day of pampering for you ladies before the big day on you. Lunch followed by manicures and pedicures.

Being a man, I have no clue, but that does sound like a good idea.

I would love to but that could get really expensive. Ugh, I dunno :frown:

She said she happened to find a seller on ebay that did them...but said she looked at this website..and almost got these.

All Unique Bridesmaids Gifts Sterling Silver Bangle Bracelet With Oval Face

Nice website, thanks...I'm looking now :smile:

being a bridesmaid, i have gotten jewelry to wear in the wedding. Both weddings i was in, I got a necklace to match the dress... its a cute idea.. but i would be clueless as to what to get.. Good luck girlie!

Now here's the question, have you actually worn the jewelry since the wedding?

stars24

Now here's the question, have you actually worn the jewelry since the wedding?[/QUOTE]

For two of the weddings, where we had similar tastes, yes. I still wear that jewelry sometimes because it was tasteful and versatile.

However, there was another wedding where the jewelry was nice, but just not my style. Too "big" and it was navy blue and rhinestones so it didn't go with anything else. I happily gave them to someone else who had a use for them. :)

Lovin inspired me.......:biggrin:

I think I'm going to buy some kind of woven basket (or something like that) and go to Bath & Body Works to fill 'em up...hand/foot/nail stuff, bubble bath, lotion, spray, a candle and I know they have little accessories that would work. I'll add something else for my maid and matron of honor (I couldn't choose one...they're sisters and we've been best friends for going on 20 years :cheesy:). Not sure what I'll add yet but I'm not worrried about finding something for them.

What's say you??

lovinmaryland

Lovin inspired me.......:biggrin:

I think I'm going to buy some kind of woven basket (or something like that) and go to Bath & Body Works to fill 'em up...hand/foot/nail stuff, bubble bath, lotion, spray, a candle and I know they have little accessories that would work. I'll add something else for my maid and matron of honor (I couldn't choose one...they're sisters and we've been best friends for going on 20 years :cheesy:). Not sure what I'll add yet but I'm not worrried about finding something for them.

What's say you??

What about a starbucks gift card :yay: