Wedding Plans

itsbob

I bowl overhand
FireLadie said:
With the inflation in turkey they can't hack the 2,000+ price to get here just for my wedding.
OK, I'm a computer Scientist that works in a cave.. and since I'm PRESUMING you aren't me, or I aren't you.. which cave do YOu work in!??

FireLadie

itsbob said:
OK, I'm a computer Scientist that works in a cave.. and since I'm PRESUMING you aren't me, or I aren't you.. which cave do YOu work in!??

I put that in there back when I used to work in a cave.. guess i need to change it... I used to work in a cubefarm on base.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
workin hard said:
Yes you can, and when you do, you will be so glad it's over...I know I was...
You're married??

So I guess the virginic glow around you is a flase impression??

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
workin hard said:
Yes you can, and when you do, you will be so glad it's over...I know I was...
:yeahthat: It wasn't at all fun like I thought it would be. I highly recommend a wedding planner. :dead:

janey83

Twenty Something
Well I know some stuff that I want, ie dress, bridesmaids, flowers....2 of my best friends did a lot of photography in college and 1 already has wedding photo experience.....plus, I know my mom would be excited to help plan :lol: it might be another year or 2 though!

janey83

Twenty Something
Goofing_Off said:
It was more of a request. I need someone to do some ironing for me.
Heck, what do you need a wife for? Go to Target & buy an iron...2 even, they won't get jealous of each other either. :wink:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
janey83 said:
Heck, what do you need a wife for? Go to Target & buy an iron...2 even, they won't get jealous of each other either. :wink:
And you are getting ready to graduate?
I'm glad I didn't go to college.