Wedding Things

kvj21075

Meow
That's awesome
So what else do you have to get?

Got a dress yet..
What are your colors?
i have the dress, i have the photographer, booked the church and hall, have the chair covers lol, have the centerpieces, have save the dates cards. i need table linens, still looking into different djs, wedding cake, tiara, shoes, we've picked out just about all the decorations and were buying them as our paydays go along lol.

Im sorry I didnt mention, all the food and hall and dresses are takin care of. Thank god for her dad. These are the things we need. LOL...

Tiaras
decorations
guest book
party favors
cake cutters
wine glasses
limo( whooo) just for 20 minutes
photographer
little things that you could think of.....
HELP !!!!!

Ya know at this point anything will work. Well just call it a mix and match kinda wedding. LOL

Well in that case, save some money and ditch the tiaras, get some streamers, confetti and balloons (decorations), a three ring spiral notebook (guest book), make cookies and put the letter of their last name on them with icing (wedding favors), ditch the cake and make cupcakes so you don't need a cake cutter, give the bride and groom their own bottles (now they don't need glasses), good luck with the limo, leave disposable cameras on the tables and use them as the wedding pictures and finally...who needs a band or dj? Just get a boombox :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Well in that case, save some money and ditch the tiaras, get some streamers, confetti and balloons (decorations), a three ring spiral notebook (guest book), make cookies and put the letter of their last name on them with icing (wedding favors), ditch the cake and make cupcakes so you don't need a cake cutter, give the bride and groom their own bottles (now they don't need glasses), good luck with the limo, leave disposable cameras on the tables and use them as the wedding pictures and finally...who needs a band or dj? Just get a boombox :yay:

You, my friend, are a genius. :notworthy

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
i have the dress, i have the photographer, booked the church and hall, have the chair covers lol, have the centerpieces, have save the dates cards. i need table linens, still looking into different djs, wedding cake, tiara, shoes, we've picked out just about all the decorations and were buying them as our paydays go along lol.

Wow you are doing great..

I gave you my DJ and cake persons numbers right?

kvj21075

Meow
Wow you are doing great..

I gave you my DJ and cake persons numbers right?
yes, we called the dj, we found a couple cheaper that people say are really good and waiting to hear back from another person, were undecided about the cake, do u know how much the cake person youre going through charges per person?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
yes, we called the dj, we found a couple cheaper that people say are really good and waiting to hear back from another person, were undecided about the cake, do u know how much the cake person youre going through charges per person?

I just paid a standard price
Hold tight
Let me ask how much per person

You have about 100 people right?

deneale27

Everyone has had some really great ideas. Again if there is anyone getting mariied this weekend or have already tied the knot and have any leftovers please PM me. Im trying to get somethings together for her so shes less stressed. Thanks again for all of your help.

Everyone has had some really great ideas. Again if there is anyone getting mariied this weekend or have already tied the knot and have any leftovers please PM me. Im trying to get somethings together for her so shes less stressed. Thanks again for all of your help.

I was kidding earlier, obviously hehe, but I did actually think of a pretty cool wedding favor...what if they burned cd's of their favorite music for everyone and had the cd cover be a picture of the two of them :shrug:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Attachments

• Todd BC.jpg
    Todd BC.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 74

kvj21075

Meow
I was kidding earlier, obviously hehe, but I did actually think of a pretty cool wedding favor...what if they burned cd's of their favorite music for everyone and had the cd cover be a picture of the two of them :shrug:
thats really sweet, but who wants to listen to thier music? what if they like country? :barf: