Wedding Things

deneale27

My focus now is

wine glasses, favors, decorations, photographer(CHEAP), I dont really need nothing but the film. LOL, and limo. I would love to have like a mary kay party for her bridal shower and possibly do a book party as well. But then maybe that lady can do our make up on wedding day as well.

Cowgirl

My focus now is

wine glasses, favors, decorations, photographer(CHEAP), I dont really need nothing but the film. LOL, and limo. I would love to have like a mary kay party for her bridal shower and possibly do a book party as well. But then maybe that lady can do our make up on wedding day as well.

Walmart sells a pack of 4 wineglasses for less than $5.

Gheyds_Husband

My focus now is

I think your cousin is ridiculous. Why are you guys just now planning all these simple things? I don't think she deserves it, I bet this is a scam!

deneale27

Sorry I should have been more specific, Bride and Groom wine glasses. They are working with NO money now. Im going out on a limb here.

deneale27

No scam, I knew about her wedding, so I decided to pitch in and help. What I didnt know, was that she didnt have any help, or have anyone guiding her on what to do. I am just finding all of the little things that she doesnt have. She doesnt have to have them, but it would make her feel better. I am not a computer, I am a SOMD resident living in St.Marys and she lives in Calvert. If you feel that this is a scam then you do not have to offer your help in any way. Thanks to all who have.

deneale27

No actually I have already had a few things offered for very cheap that someone had left over, and just wanted to get rid of. Next?

Cowgirl

No scam, I knew about her wedding, so I decided to pitch in and help. What I didnt know, was that she didnt have any help, or have anyone guiding her on what to do. I am just finding all of the little things that she doesnt have. She doesnt have to have them, but it would make her feel better. I am not a computer, I am a SOMD resident living in St.Marys and she lives in Calvert. If you feel that this is a scam then you do not have to offer your help in any way. Thanks to all who have.

I'm not saying you're scamming people. I'm wondering why you don't offer to go to the store with her and help her buy the stuff (as in, help her get the items to pay for). :shrug: That's all.

I'm not saying you're scamming people. I'm wondering why you don't offer to go to the store with her and help her buy the stuff (as in, help her get the items to pay for). :shrug: That's all.

I don't think she ever asked for anything for free, maybe I missed it. Sounded to me like she was asking for suggestions, not hand outs :shrug:

deneale27

I have takin her and have paid for some of things myself. I am not asking for hand outs at all. I am just trying to make someone some money for things that are just sitting around. If you do not feel that you have anything to offer, then I am not begging you for anything. Have a great weekend.

Cowgirl

I don't think she ever asked for anything for free, maybe I missed it. Sounded to me like she was asking for suggestions, not hand outs :shrug:

That's what I thought too, but then she kept saying there's no money! :jameo: Then she just said she was trying to make people money on things they don's use anymore (which means she'd pay money for them, right?). :jameo: I'm so confused! :bawl:

:lol: Anyways, I gave the suggestion of Walmart. Good luck finding stuff.

deneale27

Thanks, sorry if I am confusing. I just mean she(meaning) my cousin has no money. I will be doing it and its not my wedding so Im not going to go broke. Thanks

nobody really

I need a nap
Of course, why wouldn't she deserve it for free? I mean having no money and all, why not just go to the courthouse? or not get married?

and no shower has been planned, in another post she needs a bridal shower asap this sunday. she's looking for someone to do facials and sells mary kay. who waits until the last minute to plan a friggin wedding and bridal shower?

deneale27

they are not going to have a honeymoon right now. As for the cake, the reason I said that is because Someone has donated it to her. I was going to verify and let someone know. Trust me things in life are not free and I am not looking for a handout for her. Just help. I just got involved in this wedding like 4 days ago to help and thought I would start here. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Have a great weekend.