Week 15 Picks

MMDad

Lem Putt
Gumbo, do you realize you picked the same 5 pointer as Pete? :lmao:

Dude, you are f***ed! Never bet with pete!

I almost did the same. Glad I didn't!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
Gumbo, do you realize you picked the same 5 pointer as Pete? :lmao:

Dude, you are f***ed! Never bet with pete!

I almost did the same. Glad I didn't!
I think Pete changed his 5pt game to the Kowboys yesterday.
Besides, Buddylee hit' so Pete and I should be good to go. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I picked blind. Probably better than I would have done at the Internet Cafe in Key West, given the amount of alcohol consumed and the I could care less last week attitude. And I think my husband was definitely trying to get me maimed by a shark on Friday during our snorkeling adventure.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS Gal said:
I picked blind. Probably better than I would have done at the Internet Cafe in Key West, given the amount of alcohol consumed and the I could care less last week attitude. And I think my husband was definitely trying to get me maimed by a shark on Friday during our snorkeling adventure.

Glad you escaped the JAWS of fate !
Welcome Back :howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FireBrand said:
Glad you escaped the JAWS of fate !
Welcome Back :howdy:
Too funny. We're snorkeling along on Friday and he points out this 8' shark (and it wasn't a nurse shark) and grabs my hand to follow it. I beat my little feet back to the boat. We were with friends and the guy we were with got stung by a man-of-war and he was sicker than a dog last night. His right arm, where he got stung, looked like he had been whipped. We gave him liquid Benydril and beer. His arm is still numb and he is still in pain.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
Home
Seahawks -9.5 49ers <---Thursday SF
Falcons 3.5 Cowboys <----Saturday Boys
Vikings -3.5 Jets Jets
Ravens -11 Browns Browns
Patriots -11.5 Texans Tex
Bills -1 Dolphins Phish
Packers -5 Lions Lions
Panthers -3 Steelers Steelers
Bears -13 Buccs Bucs
Titans 3.5 Jaguars Titans
Saints -9 Redskins Skins ****
Cardinals 2.5 Broncos Broncs
Giants -5.5 Eagles Eagls
Raiders -1.5 Rams Rams
Chargers -8 Chiefs Chiefs
Colts -3.5 Bengals Bengs 76
heh

Otter

Nothing to see here
BS Gal said:
Should have picked the friggin Chargers for my 5 pointer.
I figured you had until I looked at your picks when I was filling out everyones picks.

Ponytail

Well, Pete, I'm letting you catch up this week. If I don't get my 5 pointer tonight, and it's looking like that's a long shot, I could very well have the record lowest correct picks for the season so far. By my calculations, I got 1 right so far. Nearly perfect picking the losers. :lol:

:yay:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
Well, Pete, I'm letting you catch up this week. If I don't get my 5 pointer tonight, and it's looking like that's a long shot, I could very well have the record lowest correct picks for the season so far. By my calculations, I got 1 right so far. Nearly perfect picking the losers. :lol:

:yay:
Actually I think you have 3 or 4. My "Football Tracker 9000" is only loaded on my laptop at home.

Unfortunately most of the people who are doing poorly are so far in front of me I cannot catch them anyway. I am struggling to stay ahead of BL :lmao:

Ponytail

Pete said:
Actually I think you have 3 or 4. My "Football Tracker 9000" is only loaded on my laptop at home.

Unfortunately most of the people who are doing poorly are so far in front of me I cannot catch them anyway. I am struggling to stay ahead of BL :lmao:

Eh, you have a nicer TV than he does. So "IN YOUR FACE BUDDYLEE!!"

:roflmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:

I thought the only goal that mattered was getting ahead of the chick. If she keeps this up, you just might make it.