Week 5 - Picks

Otter

Nothing to see here
Airgasm said:
Looks like I'm the only moron to pick the 49's over the Colts. :dork: :ohwell:

BTW, are you and the misses gonna be out and about this evening... :gossip: ?

Not sure about tonight, bomb threats in DC(Monument) so roads were blocked and buses are messed up. I want to get down there, but it depends on when she gets here..See ya if we see ya..

otter said:
Not sure about tonight, bomb threats in DC(Monument) so roads were blocked and buses are messed up. I want to get down there, but it depends on when she gets here..See ya if we see ya..
You are making her walk...:frown:

BuddyLee

Football addict
otter said:
Any mistakes, let me know...

SOMDwk5picks.jpg
You have an '*' instead of an 'X' for my last game.:razz:

Pete

Repete
What a game, Brunnel could have run in the 2 point instead of throwing. He had alot of room and a blocker. Oh well.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
To Date..Last week
No sifting through old thread to find this :popcorn:

Gumbo 27
MM 24
Donbar 21
Airgasm 20
Dems 19
Larry 16
Daddy-O 15
AK-74me 14
Otter 14
Pete 13
BuddyLee 13
TomChamp 11

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
gumbo said:
To Date..Last week
No sifting through old thread to find this :popcorn:

Gumbo 27
MM 24
Donbar 21
Airgasm 20
Dems 19
Larry 16
Daddy-O 15
AK-74me 14
Otter 14
Pete 13
BuddyLee 13
TomChamp 11
I used MM's picks this week to try to help me out and I think I'll have to start using Gumbo.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pete said:
What a game, Brunnel could have run in the 2 point instead of throwing. He had alot of room and a blocker. Oh well.
They brought up that point on 106.7 on the way home. They said in the NFL holes close very quickly. You decide to go for that three yards and all of the sudden four guys are on your back. If Brunnel would have tried to run it in and didn't make it we'd be b*tching about him not throwing it to the open receiver in the end zone.

Pete

Repete
BuddyLee said:
They brought up that point on 106.7 on the way home. They said in the NFL holes close very quickly. You decide to go for that three yards and all of the sudden four guys are on your back. If Brunnel would have tried to run it in and didn't make it we'd be b*tching about him not throwing it to the open receiver in the end zone.
There was an open reciever in the end zone?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Man this sucks because we really dominated this game except 2 plays, how the hell are they gonna give up 2 long runs to Tatum Bell like that? O well atleast the offense is starting to show signs of life. Surprise stat of the week: Brunell with 53 attempts and 322 yds passing. I didn't think I'd see that from any Redskins QB all year.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mainman said:
Ye of little faith...

I'm gonna win this thing..:yay:
I am just using you in the offic picks cause you did well last week. Now I'm just not so sure. And I had so much faith in you, but to be honest, I only used your picks on the ones I wasn't so sure about....

Otter

Nothing to see here
Winner of the week..

Pete 13
Mainman 12
Gumbo 12
Otter 12
Daddy-O 11
Airgasm 11
BuddyL 9
Dems 9
AK-74 8