Week 5 - Picks

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Crap. Now I have to decide between Gumbo and Pete. And me being a Chargers fan an all.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Oh, sorry, Pete. Looked again. Gumbo's my man... Pick well, Gumbo. I'll buy you drinks at the next gathering if I win based on your choices. The only difference is, I'll pick the Chargers every time. Just a thing I have from way back when the used to be good. And I mean WAY back.

Pete

Repete
I just guess :lol: Before we started 3 weeks ago I had not watched more than 5 minutes of football in years.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
I just guess :lol: Before we started 3 weeks ago I had not watched more than 5 minutes of football in years.
I have the NFL package, only to watch the Chargers though. What a damn waste of money that has been, though last year was okay and they seem to be working their way up....I'm just going to throw my $ in at the beginning at the season and not pick. That way, I'll lose the same and not be disappointed. And here I was thinking you were all that.......Please don't tell me Gumbo has never watched a game in his life. :spank:

donbarzini

BS Gal said:
Oh, sorry, Pete. Looked again. Gumbo's my man... Pick well, Gumbo. I'll buy you drinks at the next gathering if I win based on your choices. The only difference is, I'll pick the Chargers every time. Just a thing I have from way back when the used to be good. And I mean WAY back.

BS, are you talking about Fouts, Joyner and Winslow or Hadl, Bambi and "The Ghost"?