Week 5 random thought football thread

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
DishNetwork had FOX dropping out too. I had the same "No need to call us..." Message, well I called and tore the poor customer service guy a new one. This is the 2nd time this season that this has happened.

Sounds like Dish and Direct need to seek some recourse from the league and FOX.

Otter

Nothing to see here
DishNetwork had FOX dropping out too. I had the same "No need to call us..." Message, well I called and tore the poor customer service guy a new one. This is the 2nd time this season that this has happened.

Comcast was dropping the game,too. I only watched maybe half a quarter, but it happened 3 times where the screen went blank, with outages of 20 seconds to 2 minutes.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm on Comcast and it was dropping out most of the game. This was happening on both 213 and 5. I wonder if we shouldn't be calling Fox rather than the carrier

Rael

Supper's Ready
So, are you the proud owner of that fanny pack? :killingme

Hey, let's get this straight. I'm no pack fan. :lol:

That pic just makes me laugh, especially because Hoover paid her son 10$ to take the pic, while this guy was loud in the restaurant while waiting to sit down and eat. I got a case of the giggles reading it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hey, let's get this straight. I'm no pack fan. :lol:

That pic just makes me laugh, especially because Hoover paid her son 10$ to take the pic, while this guy was loud in the restaurant while waiting to sit down and eat. I got a case of the giggles reading it.

See, I would expect to see that at Walmart, not at IHOP. :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Okay, this is ridiculous, can't we watch a football game without Obama showing his face. Is there nothing this man won't get involved in to get his freakin' face on TV? I'm so tired of seeing him.