Weight Loss

Christy

b*tch rocket
stockgirl said:
I never claimed to be a know it all. I just merely made a suggestion. Excuse the hell out of me.
Touchy aren't we?

I was actually making a generalization with regards to know it all's. They are a dime a dozen in this joint. I was making a friendly suggestion as to how not to come across as one. :shrug:

D

dems4me

stockgirl said:
South Beach is not a low carb diet. The object is to lower your carb intake and cut out un-needs bad cholestrol (fried foods, etc...) and replace them with needed nutrient filled foods.

How much have you lost on this diet :shrug: Just wondering.

Personally, I think my diet is fine for the time being... and certainly can't complain. I think its just my warp speed lifestyle doing it for the time being and shedding the pounds off. :lol: So at 10 3/4th pounds every two weeks that's be about 20.5 lobs a month... is that ok??? Is that what you were averaging with your atkins Elaine? :shrug: :smile:

D

dems4me

stockgirl said:
I never claimed to be a know it all. I just merely made a suggestion. Excuse the hell out of me.

I never thought I'd say this but I think Elaine's diet makes her a happier person :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dems4me said:
So at 10 3/4th pounds every two weeks that's be about 20.5 lobs a month... is that ok??? Is that what you were averaging with your atkins Elaine? :shrug: :smile:
That's not bad, dems. Whatever you're doing is working - just stick with it. Congratulation's. :clap:

stockgirl

Stocki
dems4me said:
I never thought I'd say this but I think Elaine's diet makes her a happier person :ohwell:
I lost 63 lbs in 6 months. As far as being a happier person. I was much happier when I was on the diet. I'm no longer on it. I'm hormonal as hell right now. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stockgirl said:
I lost 63 lbs in 6 months. As far as being a happier person. I was much happier when I was on the diet. I'm no longer on it. I'm hormonal as hell right now. :ohwell:

No reason to state the obvious. :lmao:

Pandora

elaine said:
Healthy is defined by experts who want you to remain unhealthy so they can reap the financial rewards.

I lean towards that thinking more now than ever before. I really think the prescription drug companies and medical field have a fricken racket going on.

Stock,

You are a diabetic so South Beach is better for YOU, just like WW is better for others, and Adkins is better for Elaine.

stockgirl

Stocki
elaine said:
No reason to state the obvious. :lmao:
Yeah, I apologize for my attitude today. Not a good day. I think I'll go outside, eat a twinkie, and watch someone else smoke a cigarette for me.
:jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stockgirl said:
Yeah, I apologize for my attitude today. Not a good day. I think I'll go outside, eat a twinkie, and watch someone else smoke a cigarette for me.

:huggy: You're forgiven.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
stockgirl said:
Be careful where you eat that.
Are you on base?