Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Dont hug

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavendar

Do you hug someone on the left shoulder or the right? My husband asked me if there was an etiquette(sp?) for hugging someone. He said everytime he goes to hug someone they go to the otherside of him that he was going to hug them on.I told him you probably have something wrong with that side so noone wants to hug you on that side.So I thought I would do a poll to see what is the norm.

PrepH4U

Lavendar said:
Do you hug someone on the left shoulder or the right? My husband asked me if there was an etiquette(sp?) for hugging someone. He said everytime he goes to hug someone they go to the otherside of him that he was going to hug them on.I told him you probably have something wrong with that side so noone wants to hug you on that side.So I thought I would do a poll to see what is the norm.
hmmm interesting theory....

nomoney

I lost both my arms in a water skiing accident when I was a teen. So I don't really hug, I do more of a body bump thing. But that's not an option.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
I lost both my arms in a water skiing accident when I was a teen. So I don't really hug, I do more of a body bump thing. But that's not an option.
:lmao: