Welcome Back NHL

Baz

This. ------------------>
Yes it was! I tired to stay up and watch the pens game, but I crashed out on the couch. I was surprised it ended in a shootout.

I wasn't surprised one bit, as I was staying up until the end, and had to wake up at 5:45 this morning. So it just had to go on until 1am. It was worth it, though.

Hank

my war
I have to admit I am trying to remain optimistic about this upcoming season... Part of me wanted to see Bruce go and I am quite surprised they kept him. We still have no proven solid goaltending. Volkoun is just another Theodore, but may shine now that he has better players in front of him. Why they keep signing Sasha for 1 year contracts is beyond me, just let him go... Perreault should have been on the roster all year last year, so good to see him make it. Joel Ward was a good pickup. Poti is already hurt and probably will be missing for a good chunk of the season....Bruce needs to let Ovi be Ovi... Too much time lat year spreading the puck around, he needs to shoot that rocket at will! So, yeah. Bring the season on!! :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have to admit I am trying to remain optimistic about this upcoming season... Part of me wanted to see Bruce go and I am quite surprised they kept him. We still have no proven solid goaltending. Volkoun is just another Theodore, but may shine now that he has better players in front of him. Why they keep signing Sasha for 1 year contracts is beyond me, just let him go... Perreault should have been on the roster all year last year, so good to see him make it. Joel Ward was a good pickup. Poti is already hurt and probably will be missing for a good chunk of the season....Bruce needs to let Ovi be Ovi... Too much time lat year spreading the puck around, he needs to shoot that rocket at will! So, yeah. Bring the season on!! :buddies:
I just might disagree with everything you said there.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Voks better step up or he is going to find himself in Hershey! Holtby got a taste last year and I am sure he is ready to compete!
It's two games. After last season, I'm not much worried about our goal-tending.

When discussing worries, I'd start with our power play. We should be dominating with this talent on the power play.