Welcome Back NHL

Hank

my war

Attachments

• cindy.jpg
    cindy.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 65
:killingme

You've got nobody on your team to "take out Asham".

Snoopy had delusions and thought he was tough. He learned otherwise. Much like the Capitals franchise.

:dye: Because youre obviously so well versed on the Capitals...Oh well, now Asham has to wait till December for an ass whoopin.

OldHillcrestGuy

Another goodnight in goal for Vokoun. Caps played kind of sloppy tonight and Vokoun kept them in the game.

Caps getting D J King warmed up for Penquin rematch, although its still a long way off. Erskine and Chimera would be a good match for Asham.

Pittsburgh needs a goon like Asham to protect Cindy. Caps dont really need someone to protect Ovie cause he can take care of himself.

Baz

This. ------------------>
WTH does Ovie's "hot stick" move have to do with anything?

The point Asham was making is Ovechkin is certainly not a person who has any right to be calling out other players for being classless. Also, there was nothing classless about knocking Beagle out, it was the gesture afterwards which Asham apologized for.

WTH does Ovie's "hot stick" move have to do with anything? Nice try a-hole, but your move was still classless and trying to deflect blame doesn't make it any better. You still have a bulls-eye on your back and I hope Ovie-the-bull gives you the horns next time!

The point Asham was making is Ovechkin is certainly not a person who has any right to be calling out other players for being classless. Also, there was nothing classless about knocking Beagle out, it was the gesture afterwards which Asham apologized for.

Celebrating for diffent reasons entirely.

Hank

my war

Please enlighten me on how Ovi would be considered "classless".... :tap: