Welcome Back NHL

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
This series deserved a game 7.

Its anyone's game now.

It's all about the bounce of the puck.

:yeahthat:
I agree completely.

Funny how the Ranger's last minute goal off the back of Carlson made it a 1 goal difference. 12 outta the 13 Caps playoff games have been 1 goal differential games. Makes for good entertainment.

Caps need to bring their A-game again on Sat cuz you know the Rangers will be looking to bounce back and defend MSG. Looks likes the making of another great game 7 to finish out another great playoff series. Can't wait. :buddies:

Hank

my war
Its too bad Cindy "dosent like any of the Flyers"... Claudia and He could share an early morning tee time!

He would have to ask Mario if he could go out and play... I'm sure Mario wouldn't mind as long as he was home for his afternoon nap and snack...:slurpslurp:

Baz

This. ------------------>
:coffee:

Attachments

• Ovechkin-Golf-Clubs.jpg
    Ovechkin-Golf-Clubs.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 72

Hank

my war
Disappointed, yes.....but it was a good run.... Knocked out the defending Stanley Cup champs and went to Game 7 with the best team in the East... Almost every game was decided by 1 goal... Caps played hard and not once were they spanked! Already looking forward to next season!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Disappointed, yes.....but it was a good run.... Knocked out the defending Stanley Cup champs and went to Game 7 with the best team in the East... Almost every game was decided by 1 goal... Caps played hard and not once were they spanked! Already looking forward to next season!

I agree.
Great entertainment.

So, what do you think of the Rangers/Devils matchup?

Hank

my war
I agree.
Great entertainment.

So, what do you think of the Rangers/Devils matchup?

It will be just like the Caps/Rangers series... Jersey & NY are a lot alike. Probably more nastiness in the series... Kinda nice to see the old man Brodeur making a statement but Henrik has been no slouch..... Rangers in 7

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
It will be just like the Caps/Rangers series... Jersey & NY are a lot alike. Probably more nastiness in the series... Kinda nice to see the old man Brodeur making a statement but Henrik has been no slouch..... Rangers in 7

Did you catch the game?
I enjoyed it. For the most part a good defensive game. I thought both Brodeur and Lundqvist played well - making some spectacular saves. I don't think Brodeur even saw the shot from Girardi for the first goal. The final score really doesn't reflect the gameplay as a whole.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
The Kings are a runaway train right now. Very impressive.

They've been at it for a while now. A near-sweep, a sweep, one loss, a 2-0 lead and all but two of their wins have been by 2 or more goals! Unless they totally collapse, the East doesn't stand a chance against them.