Welcome Back NHL

Baz

This. ------------------>
It'll be interesting to see how the Caps respond to that tough loss. I don't have any stats to back it up, but it seems the teams that lose those extra OT playoff games tend to struggle the rest of the series.

Good thing (for both teams) there's an extra day to rest up.

Chris0nllyn

It'll be interesting to see how the Caps respond to that tough loss. I don't have any stats to back it up, but it seems the teams that lose those extra OT playoff games tend to struggle the rest of the series.

Good thing (for both teams) there's an extra day to rest up.

It happened to them in the series with the Bruins....lets just hope it turns out the same way.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Im not liking the way the flyers are playing... No spark, no fight, no hustle...

They blew 2 OT powerplays and give the game away on a bad line change??? WTF??

The Devils just seem to want it more.

Hank

my war
Im not liking the way the flyers are playing... No spark, no fight, no hustle...

They blew 2 OT powerplays and give the game away on a bad line change??? WTF??

The Devils just seem to want it more.

No doubt! Where is the fire they had against the Penguins?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Should I throw in the towel for the flyers???

43-22 Total Shots... Bryz did all he could, but this team cant deal with the Jersey Forecheck...

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>

43-22 Total Shots... Bryz did all he could, but this team can deal with the Jersey Forecheck...

Certainly not looking good for them. I figured (along with pretty much everyone else) that the winner of the Penguins/Flyers series may struggle maintaining that level of play in the next round.

Not to take anything away from Jersey. That forecheck is impressive. Once they get a lead, it's damn near impossible to take it back.

Hank

my war

43-22 Total Shots... Bryz did all he could, but this team can deal with the Jersey Forecheck...

I think Philly may have gone into this taking Jersey a little too lightly... Any idea how their season series went as far as win/loss?...The forecheck is brutal and I don't see much hope for Philly at this point.. The fire died after the Pitt series and you can def tell...

Giroux will have a hearing today with ShanaBanahan :yikes:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I think Philly may have gone into this taking Jersey a little too lightly... Any idea how their season series went as far as win/loss?...The forecheck is brutal and I don't see much hope for Philly at this point.. The fire died after the Pitt series and you can def tell...

Giroux will have a hearing today with ShanaBanahan :yikes:

Hank,
PHI and NJD split their regular season meetings - each winning 3 games.

I agree, PHI just doesn't seem to have any gas left in the tank.

Mabus

Free Rent
Funny how you Crapitals fans whine about the officiating when you lose, I don't hear any of you now....