Well that is Enlightened of Him

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ill remind you that you didnt think they should investigate when they find the proof of a crime :yay:

You must think everyone is stupid, twisting my words like a poorly made pretzel. And you're always calling into question other's reading comprehension.

I wrote: "an investigation would be a huge waste of time and effort on something that isn't illegal." I'll put it in more simplistic terms for you: If there is nothing illegal... no investigation. What little I know about the DNC Ukraine thing is nothing illegal happened.

There's difference between you and me. I want honesty all the way around and stop with these stupid investigations that are nothing more that vendettas. You want Trump to go down at any cost, no matter how dishonest.

You need to stop with this obsessive desire to be right all the time and arguing for the sake of arguing.

Midnightrider

So, given this standard, a president can always claim he's doing something in the capacity of this job, and collusion could never happen.

Obama wasn't discussing policy, he was making concessions with our missile systems, essentially to pull back on an anti-missile defense shield that the Russians felt would weaken their missile defense systems. Putin demanded a deal that this system wouldn't target any of their nuclear missiles. Obama's reply... "I'll have more flexibility after my next election".

Now, in the context of Russia being this really big enemy, I think this is a problem to make such a deal with Russia.
How is a sitting president discussing antimissle defense with a russian dipolomat in an open meeting not "discussing policy"? thats exactly what it is. Trump has met with russians and even met with putin behind closed doors and i didn't accuse him of anything. It is part of the presidents job.

THe issue isnt that russia is evil, the question is did they work to effect our election, and did any americans particiapte in that.

You must think everyone is stupid, twisting my words like a poorly made pretzel. And you're always calling into question other's reading comprehension.

I wrote: "an investigation would be a huge waste of time and effort on something that isn't illegal." I'll put it in more simplistic terms for you: If there is nothing illegal... no investigation. What little I know about the DNC Ukraine thing is nothing illegal happened.

There's difference between you and me. I want honesty all the way around and stop with these stupid investigations that are nothing more that vendettas. You want Trump to go down at any cost, no matter how dishonest.

You need to stop with this obsessive desire to be right all the time and arguing for the sake of arguing.

no the difference between you and me is that you are willing to accept 'what little you know' as proof of nothing illegal happening. That and you cant defeat my argument you you keep building these ridiculous strawmen to attack.

PsyOps

Pixelated
no the difference between you and me is that you are willing to accept 'what little you know' as proof of nothing illegal happening.

"Proof of nothing illegal happening" :lol: do you even read what you post?

I have tried and tried to get you to cite what laws were broken in this "collusion" nonsense, and all you have is "that's why it's being investigated". Still no gold in the back yard.

You win. I'm done.

Midnightrider

"Proof of nothing illegal happening" :lol: do you even read what you post?

I have tried and tried to get you to cite what laws were broken in this "collusion" nonsense, and all you have is "that's why it's being investigated". Still no gold in the back yard.

You win. I'm done.

I won a long time ago, you have been spinning your wheels ever since you had to move the bar to 'nothing illegal'. :yay:

Hijinx

I won a long time ago, you have been spinning your wheels ever since you had to move the bar to 'nothing illegal'. :yay:

Speaking of spinning wheels. Youa and Sap have been on this kick for a while now, spinning your wheels and finding nothing illegal.

They met BFD

Midnightrider

Speaking of spinning wheels. Youa and Sap have been on this kick for a while now, spinning your wheels and finding nothing illegal.

They met BFD

I'm not spinning anything. You guys are the ones trying to make up reasons we shouldn't investigate an attempt to influence our election by a foreign government.

Yep, they met. As far as I can tell a bunch of 'them' have lawyered up since the meeting became public knowledge. I would guess that was in response to requests for information from team mueller. As I have said numerous times, the investigation is ongoing. We will see what he finds.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not spinning anything.

Dude, I said nothing illegal happened and it shouldn't be investigated. You spun that around to me saying that if there was a crime committed I believe it shouldn't be investigated. You don't even know when you're making #### up.

Midnightrider

Dude, I said nothing illegal happened and it shouldn't be investigated. You spun that around to me saying that if there was a crime committed I believe it shouldn't be investigated. You don't even know when you're making #### up.

The problem is that you don't know if anything illegal happened. You just really hope that it didn't and you want the investigations to stop as a result.

hotbikermama40

The problem is that you don't know if anything illegal happened. You just really hope that it didn't and you want the investigations to stop as a result.

Isn't it kind of a bizarre idea that with no proof of any criminal action (and there isn't any), we should investigate anyway? Should the police pull you over because they need to investigate whether or not you exceeded the speed limit 5 miles ago?

stgislander

PREMO Member

Isn't it kind of a bizarre idea that with no proof of any criminal action (and there isn't any), we should investigate anyway? Should the police pull you over because they need to investigate whether or not you exceeded the speed limit 5 miles ago?

And here we have the difference between politics and the real world.

PsyOps

Pixelated

And you do, yet you can't cite what was illegalities occurred. I have no reason to believe laws were broken simply based on meetings. I don't hope anything one way or the other. I want the truth, the facts. From you people believing Trump is guilty of something, all I've seen is 'what ifs' and 'possibles'... This sort of investigation should only happen when there are actual facts to support that crimes were committed. All we have is speculation; conjured up accusations. I have no skin in the game. I didn't want anything with the Clinton email scandal. But I saw the facts, and know for certain she broke the law; and the law failed the American people.

We can't keep going around and around about this and we're still going to end up right here. You believe Trump is guilty of collusion, but have nothing to back it up. I have no reason to believe collusion happened because I haven't seen facts to support it.

If you want to keep going round with this, you can do it by yourself. You're not convincing me of anything and I'm not convincing you of anything.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Should the police pull you over because they need to investigate whether or not you exceeded the speed limit 5 miles ago?

This is worse than that. This is akin to the cop pulling you over for believing you might have been speeding; not that he actually saw you speed, but his belief you might have.

hotbikermama40

This is worse than that. This is akin to the cop pulling you over for believing you might have been speeding; not that he actually saw you speed, but his belief you might have.

that was the assertion I intended for the analogy...I should have thrown in "because he just knows you were" after a comma at the end of the sentence!

Midnightrider

And you do, yet you can't cite what was illegalities occurred. I have no reason to believe laws were broken simply based on meetings. I don't hope anything one way or the other. I want the truth, the facts. From you people believing Trump is guilty of something, all I've seen is 'what ifs' and 'possibles'... This sort of investigation should only happen when there are actual facts to support that crimes were committed. All we have is speculation; conjured up accusations. I have no skin in the game. I didn't want anything with the Clinton email scandal. But I saw the facts, and know for certain she broke the law; and the law failed the American people.

We can't keep going around and around about this and we're still going to end up right here. You believe Trump is guilty of collusion, but have nothing to back it up. I have no reason to believe collusion happened because I haven't seen facts to support it.

If you want to keep going round with this, you can do it by yourself. You're not convincing me of anything and I'm not convincing you of anything.
if you wanted the truth you would want an investigation. You won't find out the truth any other way. And there is more than just made up allegations, there are repeated lies by multiple members of the campaign. That ain't nothing

:eek:verreaction:
Police pull cars over all the time for driving through high drug areas. Watch cops sometime. They investigate purely on suspicion.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
if you wanted the truth you would want an investigation. You won't find out the truth any other way. And there is more than just made up allegations, there are repeated lies by multiple members of the campaign. That ain't nothing

Police pull cars over all the time for driving through high drug areas. Watch cops sometime. They investigate purely on suspicion.

So ..how long do you think Don Jr will go to jail?

Hijinx

I would like to see a special prosecutor assigned to the Hillary Uranium sale.
The Email scandal.
The Saudi donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Bill and Loretta meeting at the airport.
Why Comey didn't tell Lynch to Prosecute.
The 4 dead in Benghazi.
What Hillary's campaign staff had to do with setting Don Jr. up with this BS story
Why McCain leaked this thing to begin with.

Lots to investigate, but of course anyone who worked for Obama has immunity.

Midnightrider

I would like to see a special prosecutor assigned to the Hillary Uranium sale.
The Email scandal.
The Saudi donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Bill and Loretta meeting at the airport.
Why Comey didn't tell Lynch to Prosecute.
The 4 dead in Benghazi.
What Hillary's campaign staff had to do with setting Don Jr. up with this BS story
Why McCain leaked this thing to begin with.

Lots to investigate, but of course anyone who worked for Obama has immunity.
Hey dummy, a lot of that stuff was investigated by congressional committee. Trey Gowdey pretty much made a career of investigating Hillary.