Well that is Enlightened of Him

Hijinx

Sadly, you're correct. Other than the "dereliction of duty" and such that was mentioned.

I believe the crime was in delivering shoulder fired weapons to ISIS.
That is what started the whole thing.

Perhaps it isn't a crime when the President and S.O.S. do it, but the Democrats sh1t themselves when Ronnie did it.

Midnightrider

Dereliction of Duty (United States Code Title 10,892) (for the military - which the president falls in - Article 92)
Accessory to Murder
Although not technically a crime - Going before the American people, in an official capacity and lying to them about the reason for the attack. This is impeachable at the least.

Explain how anyone was derelict with respect to their duty or an accessory to murder.

Hang on, so lying before the American people is an impeachable offense? You do realize that DJ, kush, Flynn, and a bunch of other folks lied about their contacts with Russia, right?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Dereliction of Duty (United States Code Title 10,892) (for the military - which the president falls in - Article 92)
Accessory to Murder
Although not technically a crime - Going before the American people, in an official capacity and lying to them about the reason for the attack. This is impeachable at the least.

Was there the slightest taste of Bill Clinton's favorite, perjury?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Explain how anyone was derelict with respect to their duty or an accessory to murder.

Hang on, so lying before the American people is an impeachable offense? You do realize that DJ, kush, Flynn, and a bunch of other folks lied about their contacts with Russia, right?

Once again, I find myself in this place where I know you're just being inane to 1) argue for the sake of arguing, and 2) to be right. If you don't know the details of what went down in the Benghazi scandal, then go do your stinking homework and get back to me. Don't both... I know you're going to claim you already know everything about it and it's me that is misinformed.

Whatever dude.

Wishbone

Once again, I find myself in this place where I know you're just being inane to 1) argue for the sake of arguing, and 2) to be right. If you don't know the details of what went down in the Benghazi scandal, then go do your stinking homework and get back to me. Don't both... I know you're going to claim you already know everything about it and it's me that is misinformed.

Whatever dude.

Sappys more entertaining. :jet:

Midnightrider

Whatever dude.
you are the one claiming something illegal happened in Benghazi. Trey Gowdey investigated the #### out of Hillary in relation to Benghazi and came up empty.
Not arguing for the sake of arguing. You made the claim and its not supported by the facts or the results of numerous investigations. If you can explain what she did that was illegal I would like to hear it.

and I notice you didn't address this part:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
again, it was investigated wasnt it. You didnt like the result, but it was investigated and none of you tards were bitching about that

Because the evidence of a crime being committed was already provided.. not rumors.. not press releases.. EVIDENCE of a crime.

It had the outcome we expected.. There was a crime.. she comitted it.. and if she was somebody of less stature she'd be in jail right now.. (Comey's words)

Midnightrider

Because the evidence of a crime being committed was already provided.. not rumors.. not press releases.. EVIDENCE of a crime.

It had the outcome we expected.. There was a crime.. she comitted it.. and if she was somebody of less stature she'd be in jail right now.. (Comey's words)

that's not quite what comey said.

Midnightrider

Then what did he say?

:shrug:
Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The new "Hillary Defense"....to be deployed by anyone now.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

hotbikermama40

Surely the Trump Administration and Trump Campaign are being investigated under a law as well, right? They've potentially violtated SOME law, or what would be the point of the investigation?

They're not yet...but they will! By God, come hell or high water, they'll find something - or find nothing and put 'something' on it!!

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, thanks for reposting this verbatim. I was looking for what YOU thought it meant.

I know it's asking a lot for you to take it from someone that has been working in this realm for about 30 years that coming is blowing smoke up our asses with that comment. He's purposely watering down the severity of what Clinton did and what would REALLY happen to any ordinary schmoe working with classified information. I have stated it before that someone could end up in prison even if that mistakenly mishandled classified at this level. When you add in intent, that takes up so many notches that someone like me would be facing life in prison. Clinton intentionally mishandled classified at level far higher that I've ever had access to.

All Comey did was try to play down the enormity of what Clinton did. It all happened under Comey's watch. It happened under Obama's and Lynch's watch. A lot of people were aimed to go down if an indictment was recommended. Comey lied to the American people, he lied under oath and he committed one of the greatest cases of dereliction of duty I've ever seen. Hillary Clinton put lives at risk doing what she did. I can only describe her being free... Comey keeping her free, as partnering with evil. What they all did was evil.