Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

mamatutu

mama to two
All I could do was shake my head at the ignorant responses. One was "are the dead crabs mixed in with the live ones" and like you the "donations". How could anyone possibly think a business owner would knowingly allow crabs in a huge amount to just die.

I was just talking to my husband about the subject of this thread, and showed him the pics. He and his dad have a license to crab, and he said that amount of lost crabs in a month looks exactly right. When we have feasts at home for family, I always feel bad for the ones that died before cooking. At least, they could have been part of the people enjoying them, and not have died in vain. But, it happens. And, if it is part of your livelihood, then you might as well dump money into the water. I think the somd lost pet lady should be more focused on the loss of American lives, here and abroad. I think at this point, she has seen this thread, and knows she is a dumdum. I know this forum has a great impact in the area.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
P.S. I remember now what you are referencing. I never put my address on this forum, I over pinpointed the directions to where I lived in St. Leonard. A joke was made about it that everyone would bring their kids to trick or treat at my house that year. :lol:

Wrong, as usual, and yes, you DID put your full name and address out there. It was the thread Wenchy started about Railroad being in rehab and you both got into a pissing contest about putting personal information on the forums. Wenchy posted her real name and address, then you followed shortly behind her doing the same. Both posts have since been deleted - what a shocker. :jet:

Too bad you were too "tired" :yawn: that night to remember it in the morning. :buddies:

Good night. Jazz out. :)

mamatutu

mama to two
Wrong, as usual, and yes, you DID put your full name and address out there. It was the thread Wenchy started about Railroad being in rehab and you both got into a pissing contest about putting personal information on the forums. Wenchy posted her real name and address, then you followed shortly behind her doing the same. Both posts have since been deleted - what a shocker. :jet:

Too bad you were too "tired" :yawn: that night to remember it in the morning. :buddies:

Good night. Jazz out. :)

So what if I did do that. Why is it important to you to revisit it? I sent RR some money because he was struggling. Wenchy is dead, and RR has moved to Texas to try to start a new life. Wenchy and I were friends. We did butt heads sometimes, but we had a lot of laughs, too. Many were about what goes on here on this forum. :killingme: I am grateful I was part of the last part of Wenchy's life. Have a great Labor Day weekend! :smile:

Edit: I support Mel's Crabs!

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Tilda Swinton

:yay:

Who's a good tall, thin, red headed actress? That's what a carrot would look like, right? And please don't say Lindsay Lohan. Her poor acting skills would compromise my super-villain legacy.

Attachments

• Tilda.png
    Tilda.png
    133 KB · Views: 209

SoMDGirl42

Damn. I'd say they are now bordering on death threats by saying they want to run him over. If they don't watch themselves, I can see them being charged with at least harrassment if not death threats. That would be interesting if they end up with the criminal record because of this pond scum

mitzi

Damn. I'd say they are now bordering on death threats by saying they want to run him over. If they don't watch themselves, I can see them being charged with at least harrassment if not death threats. That would be interesting if they end up with the criminal record because of this pond scum

They are as ignorant as he is.