Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

MMM_donuts

crabs are people too ... [name removed] Hello haters...crabs are living creatures...Earthlings to be exact....I am appauld also at this useless loss of life. There are humans who are NOT humane who believe that marine life have no feelings or right to live. :killingme

I'm interested to know if that person is a practicing vegan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
[name removed] Hello haters...crabs are living creatures...Earthlings to be exact....I am appauld also at this useless loss of life. There are humans who are NOT humane who believe that marine life have no feelings or right to live.

Those people vote. Just sayin'...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm interested to know if that person is a practicing vegan.

They better be eating dirt. I bet they have never heard the screams of the carrots and potatoes as they are ripped from the ground or those of the other living "earthlings" that are harvested in the most cruel and heinous manner.

They better be eating dirt. I bet they have never heard the screams of the carrots and potatoes as they are ripped from the ground or those of the other living "earthlings" that are harvested in the most cruel and heinous manner.

:ohwell: I was just going to eat a banana......... now it has a face. I'm gonna starve...

Eh, I'll just broil that cow flesh I have in the fridge.

MMM_donuts

If I ever hear a carrot scream as I'm preparing to eat it, I'm going to eat it anyways in hopes of becoming a super-villain. Just so you all know.

And from then on the phrase MMM_donuts will incite fear from the public. The obesity epidemic will resolve itself (you're welcome) and my life story will be made into a movie and you all can all pick who you want to play your characters.

MMDad

Lem Putt
If I ever hear a carrot scream as I'm preparing to eat it, I'm going to eat it anyways in hopes of becoming a super-villain. Just so you all know.

And from then on the phrase MMM_donuts will incite fear from the public. The obesity epidemic will resolve itself (you're welcome) and my life story will be made into a movie and you all can all pick who you want to play your characters.

It was potatoes too. You can be carrot chick, and I'll be Mr. Potato Head. Jay Leno can play me since he already has a giant head and it looks like a potato.

MMM_donuts

Or wears leather, maybe owns a down pillow. Wears animal testing free makeup.

That's supposed to be part of being a vegan. Vegans don't do ANY animal stuffs. Vegetarian is the appropriate terms for people that are selective about what animal products in which they indulge.

MMM_donuts

It was potatoes too. You can be carrot chick, and I'll be Mr. Potato Head. Jay Leno can play me since he already has a giant head and it looks like a potato.

:yay:

Who's a good tall, thin, red headed actress? That's what a carrot would look like, right? And please don't say Lindsay Lohan. Her poor acting skills would compromise my super-villain legacy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:cartwheel:

MMM_donuts

Or I could go the really creepy route with a bad spray tan.

I am MMM_Donuts. I was a vegetarian that shamed my carnivorous brethren. Then one day I ignored the pleas of the screaming carrot. My super improved eyesight never let's me forget that my skin is now unsightly orange and I'm perpetually PMS-sy because I'm also iron and B vitamin deficient.

I spread my wrath by creating Facebook pages of overly crazed pseudo animal rights activists.

I could already be a super-villain hiding under the pseudonym Southern Maryland Lost and Found Pets. You don't even know.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Sheesh, everyone knows they only scream when they are ripped from the ground.

doubtfull24

Mel is my Husband. Sometimes what we see in pictures does not tell the whole story. We have a walk-in that we store the dead crabs in. We don't go to the land fill every time we have dead crabs. That picture does look awful, but keep in mind that's a month or more of dead crabs. For every dead crab in that picture, is money out of our pockets. Please keep that in mind before you judge.

I know you outside the forum and never knew that it was you :huggy: Growing up we always bought our crabs from your husband. Never had a bad experience with Mel ever. Don't let dumb people get to you. Btw you were always my favorite nurse at Dr. Nasr's office!

Last edited:

mitzi

Have a day off so I just visited that page..I can't stop laughing. Are these people serious? They honestly think that a company went ahead and dumped live crabs into a landfill and wasted them. Are they high? My favorite was the lady who commented they should be donated to chesapeake shores..I about pissed myself. Yes..lets please donate dead crabs to feed the hungry. What a bunch of kooks.

All I could do was shake my head at the ignorant responses. One was "are the dead crabs mixed in with the live ones" and like you the "donations". How could anyone possibly think a business owner would knowingly allow crabs in a huge amount to just die.