Well well well, if it isnt the consequences of your own actions.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She is, and trump is for not standing by his. Seriously, what is more unamerican than telling someone to leave because you don’t like their political opinions?

Words have meanings, xenophobic accurately describes trump’s comments.

What can be more unAmerican than telling someone to leave? Calling this country "10% better from garbage"! Calling an entire voting base a "basket of deplorables". Spying on Americans based on a completely fabricated dossier. Accusing a duly elected president of being a criminal and Nazi when no crimes have been committed. Calling for the impeachment of such president simply because you don't like what he says.

Good Lord fella, do you want me to go on? And you've got yourself trapped into the leftist tripe that that was all Trump said. He's the entire quote:

”So interesting to see ’Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

What is it with you that you choosingly ignore the entire context of his comments? Now granted, 3 of the 4 were born in this country; but, if you fail to get his point, then no one can help you. "If you think you can do it better, show me how".

PsyOps

Pixelated
What are her anti american comments ? Please list them.

Do you consider make America great again to be a knock on the current state of our country ?

I consider that it resonated with half the country and Trump won on that premise. Calling those people Nazis, 'a basket of deplorables', and 'garbage' is, in my mind, far worse. Call the president what you want. But casting an entire group of Americans and being evil is far worse than asking 4 members of congress to leave the country, who have expressed their contempt for anyone that dare disagree with them.

Midnightrider

What can be more unAmerican than telling someone to leave? Calling this country "10% better from garbage"! Calling an entire voting base a "basket of deplorables". Spying on Americans based on a completely fabricated dossier. Accusing a duly elected president of being a criminal and Nazi when no crimes have been committed. Calling for the impeachment of such president simply because you don't like what he says.

Good Lord fella, do you want me to go on? And you've got yourself trapped into the leftist tripe that that was all Trump said. He's the entire quote:

”So interesting to see ’Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

What is it with you that you choosingly ignore the entire context of his comments? Now granted, 3 of the 4 were born in this country; but, if you fail to get his point, then no one can help you. "If you think you can do it better, show me how".
I’m not ignoring anything. It was a stupid, xenophobic comment.

All four are Americans who were elected by their districts. They have also made stupid comments. One doesn’t excuse the other.

Midnightrider

I consider that it resonated with half the country and Trump won on that premise. Calling those people Nazis, 'a basket of deplorables', and 'garbage' is, in my mind, far worse. Call the president what you want. But casting an entire group of Americans and being evil is far worse than asking 4 members of congress to leave the country, who have expressed their contempt for anyone that dare disagree with them.
You don’t see that those 4 women ‘represent’ lots of people. Trump’s words cast all those people in the same negative, evil, unwanted group.

And you seem to want to ignore the fact that ‘go back where you came from’ has been commonly used by bigots and racists throughout our nations history.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You don’t see that those 4 women ‘represent’ lots of people. Trump’s words cast all those people in the same negative, evil, unwanted group.

And you seem to want to ignore the fact that ‘go back where you came from’ has been commonly used by bigots and racists throughout our nations history.

Go back to your own country and fix their problems; then come back - THEN COME BACK - THEN COME BACK.

Wow... just wow.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I’m not ignoring anything. It was a stupid, xenophobic comment.

All four are Americans who were elected by their districts. They have also made stupid comments. One doesn’t excuse the other.

Yet you are fixated on criticizing one person. Do you have any concerns about the anti-Semetic comments of Omar? What about the hateful speech by Tlaib calling the sitting president an 'motherf###ker'? Where is your outrage over that? Tlaib, a so-called 'woman of color' calling a white man a 'motherf###ker - I'm going to play their game and call it racist. So, you're okay with an anti-Semite and a racist in our congress.

Midnightrider

Yet you are fixated on criticizing one person. Do you have any concerns about the anti-Semetic comments of Omar? What about the hateful speech by Tlaib calling the sitting president an 'motherf###ker'? Where is your outrage over that? Tlaib, a so-called 'woman of color' calling a white man a 'motherf###ker - I'm going to play their game and call it racist. So, you're okay with an anti-Semite and a racist in our congress.
Of course I have concerns about her comments. However, many of her comments are pro Palestinian which isn’t quite the same as anti Semitic.

Why would I be outraged over Tlaib calling trump a bad name? It was stupid of her, but nothing to be outraged over. You can “play” racist all you want, it won’t make that term racist.

I’m not ok with a lot of the people in the congress. They got elected by their districts, I have no control over their being there. As I have said numerous times, I have no love to lose for those four ladies. That doesn’t excuse hatful, xenophobic comments from trump. This is EXACTLY like the birtherism BS. If their policies are the problem,attack their policies.

Go back to your own country and fix their problems; then come back - THEN COME BACK - THEN COME BACK.

Wow... just wow.
He sure didn’t emphasize the then come back part. The chant that he is no longer upset about didn’t include any semblance of the come back part.

Midnightrider

Like I said, it’s an old ‘go to’ for racists. There is no wonder people are taking it that way

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) Of course I have concerns about her comments. However, many of her comments are pro Palestinian which isn’t quite the same as anti Semitic.

(b) Why would I be outraged over Tlaib calling trump a bad name? It was stupid of her, but nothing to be outraged over. You can “play” racist all you want, it won’t make that term racist.
(a) Semantically, agree. But for many (most?) this would be splitting hairs; again, for many (or most?) the terms are synonymous.

(b) Agree, again. And with that in mind, we can all agree that Trump's statements about the 4 "going back..." isn't racist, either.

--- End of line (MCP)

Midnightrider

(a) Semantically, agree. But for many (most?) this would be splitting hairs; again, for many (or most?) the terms are synonymous.

(b) Agree, again. And with that in mind, we can all agree that Trump's statements about the 4 "going back..." isn't racist, either.

--- End of line (MCP)
Not just semantically. Many people take anything that supports Palestine as antiemetic, that’s nonsense.

That’s not saying those ladies haven’t said some antisemetic th8ngs, they have, but saying you want to cut funds to Israel over their handling of the Palestine situation isn’t necessarily antisemetic.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It’s just a coincidence he has now attacked Obama and claimed he was a Muslim non citizen and he is bringing up similar issues about one of only two Muslim members of congress

If it walks like a racist and talks like a racist ...
Muslim is a "race"???

PsyOps

Pixelated

Like I said, it’s an old ‘go to’ for racists. There is no wonder people are taking it that way

I watched that interview with Geraldo. Geraldo is consistently pro-open borders. What he, and people like you, ignore is that these facilities were built long before Trump became president, and were not designed to handle the influx of illegals coming in. None of these Trump-haters have proposed a solution as to how to better handle the massive number of people detained, except to let them go into America unchecked. The Gang of 4 Year Olds voted against funding to the border, then accuse Trump of creating deplorable conditions. Geraldo was not the least bit interested in being honest about any of that.

Midnightrider

I watched that interview with Geraldo. Geraldo is consistently pro-open borders. What he, and people like you, ignore is that these facilities were built long before Trump became president, and were not designed to handle the influx of illegals coming in. None of these Trump-haters have proposed a solution as to how to better handle the massive number of people detained, except to let them go into America unchecked. The Gang of 4 Year Olds voted against funding to the border, then accuse Trump of creating deplorable conditions. Geraldo was not the least bit interested in being honest about any of that.
What does open boarders have to do with Gerardo’s point? He says telling POC to go back to where you came from is racist.