Wen Hair Care

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Really :lol: It was only like 5-6 bucks for a big tube of it. So far I really like it. I use a little after I get out of the shower as a moisturizer on my skin.
lol I wasn't worried about price, I just want to know if it works before I buy any

doubtfull24

I thought about trying wen but am afraid to spend that much only to not like it. I wish they had like a sample so I could at least try it first. I had posted before about loving GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Masque but couldn't convince myself to spend almost 40 bucks on it . So I recently bought Loreal evercreme conditioner and I love it! It is not as good as the other stuff but really close and the price is way better at 6 bucks a bottle. It is sulfate free paraben free 100% vegan and has no heavy waxes. It also has a coconut smell simular to the Gloss Modern stuff. I would consider trying wen if I could try it first.

Roman

I have baby-fine, wavy & frizzy hair. I've tried a lot of the expensive stuff, but finally find two of the cheapest shapoos on the market made by Tresseme, and another by Suave, and they work great! Better than most of the expensive stuff I've used!!

I just purchased the fall pumpkin scented Wen cleansing conditioner.

I have never tried Wen before and now I am seeing so many mixed reviews that I am nervous to even try it.

My hair is thin enough, I can't afford to lose any of it. :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I have never tried Wen before and now I am seeing so many mixed reviews that I am nervous to even try it.

well send it over to me... and I will try it for ya!! :coffee:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

I bet that smells amazing!

tes218

Don't be afraid! I have thin hair and I absolutely love it! My hair has grown so much and is so much easier to handle. It will even hold a curl now. I love the pumpkin scent too. Just make sure you read the instructions or watch the video on how to use it at the website. You can't use it like shampoos you've used in the past or you won't get the great results. At first I used it every day and gradually I have been able to go longer and longer between uses. I only rinse with cooler water most days and wash every 4-5 days depending on what I'm doing. Take your time and enjoy! I get it from QVC when they have specials and it really brings the cost down.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I ordered some too. :biggrin: I feel like every time I figure out what works for my hair we move and the water quality is different and I have to start all over again. :mad: I'm hoping this works out because my hair has been dry and blah lately.

I ordered some too. :biggrin: I feel like every time I figure out what works for my hair we move and the water quality is different and I have to start all over again. :mad: I'm hoping this works out because my hair has been dry and blah lately.

Mine should be here any day now. :tap:

Let me know how it works for you.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I like the Wen products but the cheaper, Sally's version (Hair One I believe) actually works much better on my hair.

But, the best products on my hair are without a doubt Suave. The shampoo and conditioner are cheap and it makes my hair feel great!

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I ordered some too. :biggrin: I feel like every time I figure out what works for my hair we move and the WATER QUALITY is different and I have to start all over again. :mad: I'm hoping this works out because my hair has been dry and blah lately.

I had splendid hair days on OBX last week and nobody to share them with. :lol:

The same shampoo/conditioner works differently depending on the water you have.

fredsaid2

I like the Wen products but the cheaper, Sally's version (Hair One I believe) actually works much better on my hair.

But, the best products on my hair are without a doubt Suave. The shampoo and conditioner are cheap and it makes my hair feel great!

Sally's has a new size of Hair-One, approx three of the smaller bottles. It was on sale last week for $19.99. Great deal!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

I tried the Sally's version a few years ago and didn't like it, but that was either in NC or MD. its all a blur so i cant remember specifics. :lol: I've heard that some people get different results with Wen and Hair One so we'll see. If I like Wen I may try it again. My hair has never responded well to the Suave Professionals line. The best drugstore shampoo/conditioner that I've found for my hair is Herbal Essences but it still isn't that great.