Wen Hair Care

stockgirl

Stocki
I tried the Sally's version a few years ago and didn't like it, but that was either in NC or MD. its all a blur so i cant remember specifics. :lol: I've heard that some people get different results with Wen and Hair One so we'll see. If I like Wen I may try it again. My hair has never responded well to the Suave Professionals line. The best drugstore shampoo/conditioner that I've found for my hair is Herbal Essences but it still isn't that great.

I liked Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship until I moved and got stuck with this water. Now it sucks. My hair is dull and lifeless. It's well water. I've almost always had well water and my hair has always been healthy. I had public water for 2 years while living in a condo and my hair was the shiniest ever. I guess I'll keep wasting money trying to find the right shampoo/conditioner combo to fight off this crappy water. I might add that the well water is treated and I think that may be the issue.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mine should be here any day now. :tap:

Let me know how it works for you.
I love it! My hair is soft and shiny and feels very clean without being dry at all. I can also go a day longer without having to wash it, which is great. And it dries in less than half the time so it more than makes up for the extra few minutes spent in the shower.

The only downside is that you have to use SO much, so I'm going to try Hair One again from Sally's to see how it compares. Also, when I comb through in the shower I'm losing a lot of hair, but I have a lot so it's no biggie. :lol: It's probably from all the extra scalp stimulation. I don't seem to be shedding as much throughout the day or when I brush my hair so I'm sure it all evens out in the end.

Roman

I liked Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship until I moved and got stuck with this water. Now it sucks. My hair is dull and lifeless. It's well water. I've almost always had well water and my hair has always been healthy. I had public water for 2 years while living in a condo and my hair was the shiniest ever. I guess I'll keep wasting money trying to find the right shampoo/conditioner combo to fight off this crappy water. I might add that the well water is treated and I think that may be the issue.
You might want to use Neutrogena Clarifying Shampoo once a week to get the residue off your hair. I use it, and my hair comes back to life, with shine, and more body, and my natural color is brighter too. I have Well Water too.

I like the Wen so far... My husband says I smell like pumpkin pie (Ginger pumpkin schent). Not sure how I feel about that so I ordered some of the lavender scent.

Nickel, which one are you using?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like the Wen so far... My husband says I smell like pumpkin pie (Ginger pumpkin schent). Not sure how I feel about that so I ordered some of the lavender scent.

Nickel, which one are you using?
I bought a 2 pack of tea tree and sweet almond. Right now I'm using tea tree which doesn't have the most alluring scent. :lol: