We're Not In the Mood

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
I don't get it. I have sex nearly every day.

(Christy hates me for that!) :biggrin:

Do not. :rolleyes: I just hate you because you actually are afforded some privacy. I on the other hand can't even go to the toilet without some child crisis that MUST be solved right then and there. :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cattitude
Ooooh...I get it now. I was wondering how he HAD sex every day.:biggrin:

I imagine he's got lotsa dream girls he keeps himself entertained with on a daily basis, the real girl has two children latched to her side like barnacles most days. :lmao:

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Christy
Do not. :rolleyes: I just hate you because you actually are afforded some privacy. I on the other hand can't even go to the toilet without some child crisis that MUST be solved right then and there. :bawl:
At least the child doesn't follow you to the toilet. I just love to have an audience.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by tys_mommy
At least the child doesn't follow you to the toilet. I just love to have an audience.

Uh, yeah they do, both of em, as well as the dog (who's wants to sit on my lap :rolleyes: ) Most times the kids start a raging fight just as soon as I shut the door, so the MUST come in and bring it to my attention. :rolleyes: Or they have to go to the bathroom themselves, and the other three bathrooms in the house just aren't good enough. :rolleyes:

I HAVE NO PRIVACY!!! EVER!!! :bawl:

K

Kizzy

:lmao: @ Christy

Same thing here at this house. And, I get it when I take a shower or a bath. I've had kids, the dog and the husband in the bathroom talking to me while I'm butt naked and in the bathroom. Or they come in and use the toilet while I'm in the tub. I get kind of ticked about it, because we have 3 bathrooms in this house.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by IM4Change
:lmao: @ Christy

Same thing here at this house. And, I get it when I take a shower or a bath. I've had kids, the dog and the husband in the bathroom talking to me while I'm butt naked and in the bathroom. Or they come in and use the toilet while I'm in the tub. I get kind of ticked about it, because we have 3 bathrooms in this house.

Yep, get that in my house too, but on the bright side, I can at least be there to make sure my son wipes down the toilet seat when he's finished. :lol:

SxyPrincess

My little doesn't really bother me when I'm in the bathroom. I do let her know beforehand that I'm either going potty, or taking a shower and she'll say: "Ok!" If she has something really, really, important to say, she'll knock then ask her question.

I, on the other hand would always bust into the bathroom when my ex was in there. It seems that everytime he was in the bathroom, I'd always have business in there, also. :shrug: I didn't think it was a big deal because we lived together for four years and knew each other inside and out. :biggrin: He complained the first couple times, but then got used to it. :bubble:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cariblue
I don't know why we allow this. I let it go on for years. One day I decided enough and locked the door. They freaked! We had battles about it (can you imagine this being an issue?), but I win as long as there's a lock on the door.

My dog would probably tear a hole through the door! :twitch: He gets seperation anxiety. Not really sure if it's the toilet he must be close to or me. :lol: Oh! My cat's just as bad, as soon as the bathroom door closes I see little cat paws darting underneath the door. I also get Zoe fingers. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I could say no and bolt the door. It's just one of those "pick you battles" type deals. :lol:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by IM4Change
I think there is a huge transition from child #1 to child #2 and so on. With my first son, it didn't take long to bounce back. Now, with the second, I'm not as frisky as I was before.

:yeahthat:
I have 3 kids.
It also doesn't help that I weigh about 40 lbs more than when we got married.