WH releases Official Obama Family Portrait

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nice portrait :yay: But not worthy of the gushing praise of some of the commenters.

But still a nice portrait and a good looking bunch.

Pete

Repete
Nice portrait :yay: But not worthy of the gushing praise of some of the commenters.

But still a nice portrait and a good looking bunch.

I scrolled hrough the gushing and found it funny the first person to bring up race was a liberal.

they just don't get it.

awpitt

Main Streeter
That is a nice picture! They have a beautiful family! :yay:

I agree but the photographer could've done better with the posing and used a better background. The doors to the crosshall and the East room distract a little.

Oh, yea, where's Bo?????

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think its a very nice picture. They are certainly a good looking family. Anyone else notice, though, that the girls and Michelle's hands/arms are all intertwined..but Obama is holding his own hands? I bet I know what a body language analyst would say.

ylexot

Super Genius
Ok picture. My father takes better pictures. Don't like the way they are arranged. Having the dark area behind Michelle and having her in a black top makes her hair fade into the background. Annie could have done much better.

Forget Annie...Olan Mills could have done better :lmao:

Notice that he is much further forward in the picture and wearing white. That makes him larger and makes him stand out from the dark background more than everyone else. It's not a "family" portrait...it's a Barack (and others) portrait.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Forget Annie...Olan Mills could have done better :lmao:

Notice that he is much further forward in the picture and wearing white. That makes him larger and makes him stand out from the dark background more than everyone else. It's not a "family" portrait...it's a Barack (and others) portrait.

Yeah, she even cut off his fingers--a real no-no.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Very nice picture but I noticed that all the snarky comments seemed to come from Libs predicting all the snarky comments the Republicans were going to make... :lol:

Mr.Steed

I don't even want to look. I'm in a good mood right now and every time I see that ####er and his #### faced wife I get mad and the chorus of this song runs through my head.

YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Sonsie", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the states or are potential KKK members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, that is a lovely picture of the first family. It's nice to see a loving and close family, the girls are sweet. Just an FYI, I did not vote for Mr. Obama, but I can retain some sense of decorum and objectivity and so should we all!

T

toppick08

YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Sonsie", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the states or are potential KKK members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, that is a lovely picture of the first family. It's nice to see a loving and close family, the girls are sweet. Just an FYI, I did not vote for Mr. Obama, but I can retain some sense of decorum and objectivity and so should we all!

go #### yourself.......:buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here

So we can add you to the sheep that are marching in lockstep to quash all dissent and opinion? I bet you thought it was sooooo cool when the same opinions were given when W was president..:lol: Grow a spine, weenie.

BuddyLee

Football addict
So we can add you to the sheep that are marching in lockstep to quash all dissent and opinion? I bet you thought it was sooooo cool when the same opinions were given when W was president..:lol: Grow a spine, weenie.
Weenie!

YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Otter", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the grills or are potential vegan members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, I love ball park franks!

T

toppick08

Weenie!

YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Otter", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the grills or are potential vegan members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, I love ball park franks!

Y'all should get some Bryan weenies at SFW........:yay:....:coffee: