WH releases Official Obama Family Portrait

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Sonsie", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the states or are potential KKK members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, that is a lovely picture of the first family. It's nice to see a loving and close family, the girls are sweet. Just an FYI, I did not vote for Mr. Obama, but I can retain some sense of decorum and objectivity and so should we all!
Pull the stick outta your ass fool. The Kenyan terrorist deserves every piece of ridicule he gets. :smack:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
YOU NEED TO BE REMOVED from the forum "Sonsie", ASAP; you're kind of hate talk is not only vile and uncalled for, but it indicates that some SoMDers are still fighting the war between the states or are potential KKK members. There is something called social evolution, and you undoubtedly were overlooked. Your behavior is more than indecent and immoral. I urge other posters to notify the SoMDOnline community forum administrator and request that this poster be banned until he/she can conduct itself with some manner of decency and morality.

By the way, that is a lovely picture of the first family. It's nice to see a loving and close family, the girls are sweet. Just an FYI, I did not vote for Mr. Obama, but I can retain some sense of decorum and objectivity and so should we all!

You forgot to call Sonsie a racist AND a sexist..

You have to use the keywords, or you haven't done your job.