What aggravates me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When someone hoses up a quote, and the people after them KEEP hosing it up.

Fix the damn thing before you post. :smack:

But other than that I'm in a pretty good mood today. For the most part. Which is subject to change. Without notice.

I bought some really cute shoes at Marshall's and am going to eat Chinese food tonight instead of agonize over the election returns.

gemma_rae

I agree!!! I am on a quest for a certain pair of shoes in another color right now. I will not rest until I find them. :yay:

This may be a very ingenius trick, but I'll bite. If you were on a quest for a certain pair of shoes, why wouldn't you quest for ones in the right color to begin with?:confused:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
This may be a very ingenius trick, but I'll bite. If you were on a quest for a certain pair of shoes, why wouldn't you quest for ones in the right color to begin with?:confused:

That happens when you see a pair that you fall in love with but they don't make them in the color you want/need. So then you go all over creation looking for a similar pair in the color that you want.

OR

Wherever you went is sold out of your size in the color that you want and then you have to hunt all over creation to find someone who has both the color and the size you need!

OR

You know what you want but haven't seen it in a color you want (ie.. platform high heels in a certain shade of red that goes with that one killer dress that you own) so you have to hunt all over creation trying to find that perfect shoe.

Hmmmm...I think maybe I might have a shoe addiction.... :frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ooh...Chinese food... :drool:

I'm having a good day too. Our chimney passed inspection so now we can build a fire in the fireplace, I found the shoes I wanted for our Christmas party and the last pair was in my size and on clearance for $9 (!) aaand my shaggy haired 10 year old finally caved and got a haircut today.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ooh...Chinese food... :drool:

I'm having a good day too. Our chimney passed inspection so now we can build a fire in the fireplace, I found the shoes I wanted for our Christmas party and the last pair was in my size and on clearance for $9 (!) aaand my shaggy haired 10 year old finally caved and got a haircut today.

You need to buy some lottery tickets now.

:gossip:Just don't tell Dustin and I'll let you spoil me rotten.:wink:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lol: See below!
That happens when you see a pair that you fall in love with but they don't make them in the color you want/need. So then you go all over creation looking for a similar pair in the color that you want.

OR

Wherever you went is sold out of your size in the color that you want and then you have to hunt all over creation to find someone who has both the color and the size you need!

^ These^

I saw someone at work with a very cute pair of (nearly) flat shoes which would go perfect with slacks at work. I got the name & brand of the shoe & went shopping online. I would like the shoe in 3 of the colors I've seen them in, BUT, I'm frugal so I am trying to get the best deal, too. So far, I've only found them in black at the price I am willing to pay.

I'll keep looking and if I don't find them cheaper soon, I will just buy them. I really love them and they're very comfy.