What are you wearing?

Toxick

Splat
Brand spankin' new jeans that Mrs Toxick just got for me. White polo w/ blue stripes. Black boxer-briefs, white socks, brown shoes. Glasses. No earrings. No other piercings.

Tomorrow I will be wearing a tuxedo and a monacle.

D

dems4me

Grey sweatpants with a blue t-shirt with our Firm's logo on it and pink Crocks :biggrin:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Grey Izod Polo, pleated black slacks and these square(not too square) tipped shoes I can't quite get used to. :lmao:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Bad Kitty jammie bottoms and a grey t-shirt. Sitting at the puter doing my last assignment before I take my finals for the Spring Session. Woooo hooo. I get a 3 week break and start all over again for Summer Sessions. :smack:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Bad Kitty jammie bottoms and a grey t-shirt. Sitting at the puter doing my last assignment before I take my finals for the Spring Session. Woooo hooo. I get a 3 week break and start all over again for Summer Sessions. :smack:

God, I remembered "College Life". I'm so glad that I'm DONE and graduated with bachelor's science degree from UMUC. :buddies:

Hang in there, and you will see the light at the end of tunnel after a long journey.:buddies: