What are you wearing?

K

Kain99

Pink bunny Jammie shorts and my white long sleeve Hug me shirt. It's cold out there!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I"m being kidnapped in an hour and forced to go to Hotel Charles..:ohwell:

At least they have Jack Damyells.:yay:

:barf: JD, I suck @ drinking, you got that Cabo left? BF is going away April 4th to 8th(?) we should :buddies: at yer place????

have one for me tonight, at least yer not driving.... :ohwell:

looking @ csm online courses, gotta get my a$$ in gear for learnin.

:poorbaby:

Jean capris.
Black "Talk Nerdy To Me" babydoll T.
Commando.

I'm getting ready to change into my comfy Shadows Fall T, crawl into bed, and watch a boring documentary. :dead:

:huggy: thanks, needed that. yay documentary!

K

kris31280

I just got done trying on 2/3 of my costume...

Now I'm back in jammies...

Blue and turquoise plad print old navy PJ pants
blue old navy light weight T

K

kris31280

Dark denim Old Navy "The Flirt" jeans
Black bikini panties
Black bra
HIM 2007/2008 Tour T-shirt
Black platform flip flops with cherry design

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Stay away from the Te kill ya! :otter:

Be safe :huggy:

I was safe.... Until my driver took me to her "friends" house and they all turned out to be FIENDS!!! :jameo: Ever been molested by someone and never seen their face?? It was dark out last night!!!

:barf: JD, I suck @ drinking, you got that Cabo left? BF is going away April 4th to 8th(?) we should :buddies: at yer place????

have one for me tonight, at least yer not driving.... :ohwell:

Cabo is chillin' in the fridge and ready when you are...:yay:

I just got done trying on 2/3 of my costume...

Whatcha got??:popcorn:

K

kris31280

Building a school girl costume from the ground up... modifying it, spicing it up a bit... I bought the skirt, the fluffy under skirt thingie, and a corset to go underneath the white shirt I ordered today (to have here by Friday). I also ordered some pretty sweet platform mary janes.

K

Kain99

I'm bumming... Wearing Ryan's Tee shirt. Didn't have the energy to find something cute.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Flannel pants and a t-shirt. And slippers. I LOVE slippers.

mmmm, slippers! :drool: I think I need to retire my fave purple velour ones :frown: the inside is coming undone and I can feel small gravel that gets in when I wear them to take the kid(s) to the bus stop. Le sigh.

The camping down booties I have are sweet, its like a down blanket for yer feets! :starcat:

Oh and there is the terry ones post shower slippers of course.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Black wide-leg dress slacks with a white Liz Claiborne shirt and a black watch, a Celtic-knot necklace, and diamond earrings and rings.