What are you wearing?

yankee44

Tan Dockers, olive green Nike polo shirt, camo boxer briefs, white socks, Rocky work boots, brown belt, grey Nike baseball cap.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

It's her underwear. By nature it's under her clothes. I'm of the opinion that if more people wore underwear they found more comfortable than there would be a great reduction in people that need to remove something from thier arses!

sockgirl77

It's her underwear. By nature it's under her clothes. I'm of the opinion that if more people wore underwear they found more comfortable than there would be a great reduction in people that need to remove something from thier arses!

I have found the perfect underwear. They are cheapy thongs from Wal*Mart. Super comfy!

K

kris31280

:barf:

:sizelimit:
Not that your opinion matters...

Do you honestly think I'd wear some version of underwear that would require constant readjusting because my backside was too big for them?

You have children, do you not? In the process of running around chasing them, how much time in the day do you have to readjust your clothing?

Did someone forget to deliver your midol and that's turned you in to a raging hormonal female type dog or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

sockgirl77

Not that your opinion matters...

Do you honestly think I'd wear some version of underwear that would require constant readjusting because my backside was too big for them?

You have children, do you not? In the process of running around chasing them, how much time in the day do you have to readjust your clothing?

Did someone forget to deliver your midol and that's turned you in to a raging hormonal female type dog or what?

I apologize. I thought you were referring to hipster jeans.

K

kris31280

I apologize. I thought you were referring to hipster jeans.
Apology accepted.

I don't think anyone should wear hipster jeans... they don't really look good on any body type because they either create a muffin top or cause someone to look like a starving Ethiopian child.