What are you wearing?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Apology accepted.

I don't think anyone should wear hipster jeans... they don't really look good on any body type because they either create a muffin top or cause someone to look like a starving Ethiopian child.

:smack: And you with the assumptions as well after I biatched at socki for making them about you. I wear hipster jeans and can totally get away with it due to the fact that I have small hips. I'm not too thin (anymore) and wear jeans that fit to avoid muffin top.

Today it's a retro silver, yellow and white shirt, black slacks, silver strappy heels, stripped boy short underoos and a beige bra.

sockgirl77

:smack: And you with the assumptions as well after I biatched at socki for making them about you. I wear hipster jeans and can totally get away with it due to the fact that I have small hips. I'm not too thin (anymore) and wear jeans that fit to avoid muffin top.

Today it's a retro silver, yellow and white shirt, black slacks, silver strappy heels, stripped boy short underoos and a beige bra.

Who stripped them off of you? :really:

K

kris31280

If I say I'm sorry, do you promise to not hit me again?

K

kris31280

Today's Outfit:
Red/black Steve Madden heels
Black pants
Another pair of black hipster panties
Black and red corset top
Red button down shirt

3Words

yummy yummy yummy