What can't you enjoy anymore?

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I miss that even when things are so wonderful I can't always just trust completely. Sometimes I still have to stop and wonder if it's real. I lost a part of my joy in life and I hate that.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
My ex boyfriend in school it would be Obsession Cologne. I love smelling it, but only on him. It brings back so many memories. He was my first love.

As for my ex-husband I can't stand the smell of Axe. When we first split up he came by the house one morning going off on me and he had that crap on. One of those oh I hate you so much in one breath and the next he is trying to kiss me rants. GROSS!!!!!!! That's a day I'll never forget and a smell I will never like. I actually had to ask our son to please not wear dads stuff, that it made my stomach upset.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I think you are correct. I am being controlled by my drems of this ex. It's been over 13 years and he still haunts me. I know I dream about him at least 3 times a week. I know for a fact that my love with this man was the deepest love I've ever known.

So, yes Chasey.....he still controls me.

now, Cowgirl....I miss the goose hunting, deer hunting, elk hunting, spitting watermelon seeds at each other in very nice restaurants, long walks on the farm. Watching a BIG raccoon, and marveling at his size. I miss over night fishing trips, afternoon naps, pinochle playing, I miss his smell. I could go on for days.... :frown:

Damn.......

There is a line from "The Notebook."

....."it STILL isn't over."

I know that I still care about him.

There are some things that a daughter doesn't necessarily want/need to read her mother posting on a forum. This falls into that category. :ohwell:

snowangel8119

fearless girlie girl
Drinking. lol

seems like when you run into your ex @ a bar :otter: its like that country song "started shootn' dbls when you walked in" then you get to drunk and need a :smack: bcuz your doin' something you shouldn't with him......uh so yeah......we need more bars here!!! haha

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
So, what did you lose during a breakup? What can't you enjoy anymore thanks to a certain ex?

I could only think of one thing...the scent of cucumber/melon lotion, soap, etc. I wasn't too fond of it before, but now I want to gag everytime I smell it. :dead:

:popcorn:

So how do you feel about original green bottle Polo?

C

czygvtwkr

Just cant enjoy a good threesome any more since she ran off with other girl, I sure miss that other girl....

Phina

Those little things all fade over time if you don't let yourself get hung up on them. It's only when you focus on a certain item/event/etc. that you learn to only associate it with an ex.

Hit it and forget it. :otter:

MonaLeesa

The Notebook--now That Sums Up My Feelings So Well...we Chose To End It To Be Unselfish...(children In The Situation, Etc...) So No Bad Breakup To Make Me Dislike Those Things About That Person...the Only Difference In My Movie Is The Ending...

MonaLeesa

:bawl::bawl::bawl:
The Notebook--now That Sums Up My Feelings So Well...we Chose To End It To Be Unselfish...(children In The Situation, Etc...) So No Bad Breakup To Make Me Dislike Those Things About That Person...the Only Difference In My Movie Is The Ending...

MonaLeesa

Feels So Right////smooth

IF YOU ARE ON HERE AND PAYING ATTNl:YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...

MYRTLE PT/NEPTS/C-B-SAND/DRAYS:love:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
HA... understatement of the decade.

He still has power over me, he knows he still has power over me... he's my best friend and my worst enemy.

I used to not be able to be around the foods or hear the songs... now I can be around the foods or hear the songs or smell the scents and they make me think of him with a smile.

Dr Phil is on line 3 for you..