What do Women want.(women Only)

fddog

Bow wow
bresamil said:
Witty, honest, patient, intelligent, moral, ethical, great with kids, sharing, helpful, courteous, eventempered, addiction free and good hearted. These are the qualities I find attractive in a man.
:shrug: another list i can't make the cut for :ohwell:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Time for some bad karma...

Pete said:
I'll tell ya what women want, they want some "uh, uh, uh" from Pete Jr.
Tonio said:
I know what women want. They want a man to give them orgasms over and over until they're too weak to move.
Sharon said:
You guys are clueless. Women want a man who will shut his yap and give us foot massages.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
Nah, too subjective. Everyone's idea of good looks is different. Now, most of us CAN agree on fugly, so those guys are out.
:SLAM:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
You are still upset at being accused of being gay in high school aren't you?
OOOOOHHH...thank you..NO EFFEMINATE MEN....blech...make me want to bite their face. :shakinghead:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hot N Bothered said:
Now, most of us CAN agree on fugly, so those guys are out.
I want an apology from you to all of us fuggly people. That was not nice, we need love too.

sockgirl77

nomoney said:
sucklady=sockgirl?????? Getting a little defensive there aren't you???? Geez.
no, but i and everyone else knew that you were referring to me. funny how people pm me letting me know that the trashy biatch can't keep her mouth shut about me in any thread. get a life.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sockgirl77 said:
no, but i and everyone else knew that you were referring to me. funny how people pm me letting me know that the trashy biatch can't keep her mouth shut about me in any thread. get a life.
OOOOOhh another one. IMMATURITY :strike: JEALOUSY :strike: INSTABILITY :strike: