What do you think?

puffball

So my husband decided he wanted to cut his hair short and I told him I don't think his hair looks as good short but could deal with it as long as he didnt Bic his head (completely bald)? I then pretty much begged him not to Bic it. He assured me that he has no intentions of Bic'ing his head and I was so glad because I know it doesnt look good short and am positive it wont look good bald. So, he's going away for a few days and decides to Bic his head before he leaves while I'm still asleep. I don't see him for 3 days and not once does he even mention to me that he's cut it much less shaved it bald. He gets home and it looks atrocious. Some people can pull off bald but he isn't one of them. That bothers me but nothing bothers me as much as the fact that I begged him not to do it, he swore he wouldn't and then did it anyway. Should I be angry? I know there are much worse things in life he could be doing and isn't (Thank God)but I'm offended that he would deliberately do something that he agreed not to do. I'm over the initial shock now but I feel like he should have warned me first. Thanks for listening to me rant :smile:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
puffball said:
So my husband decided he wanted to cut his hair short and I told him I don't think his hair looks as good short but could deal with it as long as he didnt Bic his head (completely bald)? I then pretty much begged him not to Bic it. He assured me that he has no intentions of Bic'ing his head and I was so glad because I know it doesnt look good short and am positive it wont look good bald. So, he's going away for a few days and decides to Bic his head before he leaves while I'm still asleep. I don't see him for 3 days and not once does he even mention to me that he's cut it much less shaved it bald. He gets home and it looks atrocious. Some people can pull off bald but he isn't one of them. That bothers me but nothing bothers me as much as the fact that I begged him not to do it, he swore he wouldn't and then did it anyway. Should I be angry? I know there are much worse things in life he could be doing and isn't (Thank God)but I'm offended that he would deliberately do something that he agreed not to do. I'm over the initial shock now but I feel like he should have warned me first. Thanks for listening to me rant :smile:

:worthless:

puffball

Pandora said:
I'm so glad that last year when I walked in the house with my hair cut 1 inch from my scalp, one of those trendy cuts with no bangs, and my husband said, that looks nice and I'm sure it will be easier for you.

I am so glad he didn’t make me feel any worse about cutting my hair from the middle of my back to nearly my scalp. The kids had plenty to say anyway. I never mentioned getting my haircut to him prior to doing it. I was an impulsive decision for me at the time, but come to think of it, I don’t recall ever asking for my spouses permission or input over a haircut. :confused:

It is just hair. Hold the “mad” card for something bigger than this.
I'm not "mad" but it's the principle that this was discussed prior to him doing it and he swore he wouldn't. If I shaved my head he would kick my ass :lol:

Pandora

I'm so glad that last year when I walked in the house with my hair cut 1 inch from my scalp, one of those trendy cuts with no bangs, and my husband said, that looks nice and I'm sure it will be easier for you.

I am so glad he didn’t make me feel any worse about cutting my hair from the middle of my back to nearly my scalp. The kids had plenty to say anyway. I never mentioned getting my haircut to him prior to doing it. It was an impulsive decision for me at the time, but come to think of it, I don’t recall ever asking for my spouses permission or input over a haircut. :confused:

You will get used to it. :yay:

puffball

Pandora said:

I am so glad he didn’t make me feel any worse about cutting my hair from the middle of my back to nearly my scalp. The kids had plenty to say anyway. I never mentioned getting my haircut to him prior to doing it. It was an impulsive decision for me at the time, but come to think of it, I don’t recall ever asking for my spouses permission or input over a haircut. :confused:

How did you do that?

Pandora

puffball said:
I'm not "mad" but it's the principle that this was discussed prior to him doing it and he swore he wouldn't. If I shaved my head he would kick my ass :lol:

Well then, new rule, he can say nothing to you. :whistle:

BTW, I deleted my post, fixed something, reposted and you got me. :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pandora said:

:yeahthat:

when I bleached my hair blonde my ex wife got really mad. I loved it though

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pandora said:
Well then, new rule, he can say nothing to you. :whistle:

BTW, I deleted my post, fixed something, reposted and you got me. :lol:

:smack: you got me too cause I tried to respond and the post kept comming up blank.

oh yeah :smack:

puffball

Dougstermd said:
:yeahthat:

when I bleached my hair blonde my ex wife got really mad. I loved it though
Is stuff like that some kind of midlife crisis? Bleaching, balding, mohawking :lol: you know, the out of the ordinary stuff.

Pandora

:razz:

I bleached my hair out in high school and it turned green. :dead: THEN, my dad took me to the shop to have it fixed, cursing at me the entire way, and my color wouldn't absorb any color. :lmao:

I was a bleach blond for a year.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
puffball said:
Is stuff like that some kind of midlife crisis? Bleaching, balding, mohawking :lol: you know, the out of the ordinary stuff.

you know sometimes that is excatly what it is. If he likes it it can be a great confidence booster.

Maybe his girlfriend likes baldies. Not joking about that either just a little thought you might wana consider

puffball

Pandora said:
:razz:

I bleached my hair out in high school and it turned green. :dead: THEN, my dad took me to the shop to have it fixed, cursing at me the entire way, and my color wouldn't absorb any color. :lmao:

I was a bleach blond for a year.
I bleached mine in high school too and it looked terrible until I put a blonde dye on it. At one point I had red hair with blonde bangs and another point I had black hair with blonde and red highlights. Now I just have abnormally red hair. I would love to do the red hair with blonde bangs again though, that looked hot!

puffball

Dougstermd said:
you know sometimes that is excatly what it is. If he likes it it can be a great confidence booster.

Maybe his girlfriend likes baldies. Not joking about that either just a little thought you might wana consider
Well if she does she can have him because I think it looks terrible :razz:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
missperky said:
It's just hair. :ohwell:

Yeah but when they chop it all off and I can't get or keep a :gossip: because of it, we have a problem.

Or I just find a non-bald replacement till her's grows back and then she has a problem. Chalk that up for another reason to never get married. :lmao:

M

missperky

Chain729 said:
Yeah but when they chop it all off and I can't get or keep a :gossip: because of it, we have a problem.

Or I just find a non-bald replacement till her's grows back and then she has a problem. Chalk that up for another reason to never get married. :lmao:

It grows back....:shrug:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chain729 said:

do you speakth of FURBURGERS oh dark one?