What do you think?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dougstermd said:
do you speakth of FURBURGERS oh dark one?

Naw, the grip for the noise/pleasure hole. If there's a furburger that I'd rather not have, I kindly offer to erase it. If that doesn't work, I get her all steamed up, secured....

then I break out a spreader bar and a razor. :yay:

M

missperky

Chain729 said:
Naw, the grip for the noise/pleasure hole. If there's a furburger that I'd rather not have, I kindly offer to erase it. If that doesn't work, I get her all steamed up, secured....

:faint:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chain729 said:

I can just see that now. UMM what are you doing? shut up biatch before I have to gag you. then you start up the gas powered hedge clippers:roflmao:

M

missperky

Dougstermd said:
I can just see that now. UMM what are you doing? shut up biatch before I have to gag you. then you start up the gas powered hedge clippers:roflmao:

That is so not funny.

:yikes:

Can you come untie me, please...:twitch:

:lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dougstermd said:

Biatch will listen the next time won't she?! :evil:

T

tikipirate

Pandora said:
Hold the “mad” card for something bigger than this.

I'm lovin me some Pandora with that statement!!!

Save the 'mad' card for when you catch him knee-deep in the babysitter.

Maybe he's questioning his attractiveness, going through a MLC, whatever. Maybe you even unknowingly drove him to it by not providing him the positive feedback that every man needs. None of that matters. He's a man who wants to shave his head. Live with it or divorce him.

But I do smell a rat... And it might be the babysitter!

(Just kidding. He obviously has a lady friend in one of his travel towns.)

TTFN!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
tikipirate said:

But I do smell a rat... And it might be the babysitter!

(Just kidding. He obviously has a lady friend in one of his travel towns.)

TTFN!

wow we can see it why can't she?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
HEY PB,

I got a few questions for you.

1) are you chubby?
2)what kinda motorcycle do you ride?
3)what color are your areolas
4)do you wana bang bang bang?

Cowgirl

BF used to tell me he wanted to shave his head short...like a 1/4" short. I asked him repeatedly not to do it because he is also one of those guys who can't really pull off the short buzz....but he did it anyways. He swears his head gets hot. :rolleyes: What do guys know about hair making their head hot?

So anyways, I don't care what he does now....if he wants to go around with his lumpy skull showing, that's his business. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
you know sometimes that is excatly what it is. If he likes it it can be a great confidence booster.

Maybe his boyfriend likes baldies. Not joking about that either just a little thought you might wana consider

:fixed:

K

Kain99

Well.... She was obviously concerned that he might "Bic" his head which leads me to believe he had expressed interest in this before.

I don't see the big deal. Pretend you love it! It will blow over.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You should get revenge by screwing some guy that rides a bike. I hear the ones that have killer rabbits on their bikes are great in the sack.

puffball

Dougstermd said:
HEY PB,

I got a few questions for you.

1) are you chubby?
2)what kinda motorcycle do you ride?
3)what color are your areolas
4)do you wana bang bang bang?
1. Yes
2. I don't
3. Tan?
4. What's in it for me?

And :smack: I don't think it has anything to do with a girlfriend because he's a pretty intelligent guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have some sort of death wish :biggrin: