What do you think?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
puffball said:
I use to have the 12 inch high bangs but the rest of my hair was pretty flat. I guess I was too young to do the big bushy thing. BTW, the 80's rocked :lol:
My husband shaves his head. He is totally bald and looks great.

puffball

BS Gal said:
My husband shaves his head. He is totally bald and looks great.
Some people can pull it off, luckily he is one of them. I figure if you look sillier with hair (Vin Diesel, Stone Cold) than without hair, you're good to go. Not many people pull it off real well. I was at the bank earlier and the guy in the car next to me had a shaved head and it looked terrible too.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
puffball said:
Some people can pull it off, luckily he is one of them. I figure if you look sillier with hair (Vin Diesel, Stone Cold) than without hair, you're good to go. Not many people pull it off real well. I was at the bank earlier and the guy in the car next to me had a shaved head and it looked terrible too.
My hubby looks hot. He looks better bald than with that thinning thing going on. My hair is short. To each his own. We have better things to argue about than our hair. Well, we really don't argue at all. Let him do what makes him feel good about himself.

meangirl

Nice lady!
BS Gal said:
My hubby looks hot. He looks better bald than with that thinning thing going on. My hair is short. To each his own. We have better things to argue about than our hair. Well, we really don't argue at all. Let him do what makes him feel good about himself.

:yeahthat: I don't really care what my husband does with his hair. And he damn well doesn't have any say so about mine. :shrug:

M

missperky

meangirl said:
:yeahthat: I don't really care what my husband does with his hair. And he damn well doesn't have any say so about mine. :shrug:

I am the same way.

puffball

meangirl said:
I'm slightly superficial, it's a character flaw :ohwell:
:lol: seriously though, it's still the fact that he did it after telling me he wouldn't. It was like he was just trying to be a butthole.

meangirl

Nice lady!
puffball said:
:lol: seriously though, it's still the fact that he did it after telling me he wouldn't. It was like he was just trying to be a butthole.

To be honest, if my husband did that I would die laughing. He just doesn't have "the look" to be a baldie. :lol: I wouldn't care though. Oh and I'm slightly superficial myself. Welcome to the forums. :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
couple years ago I braided my nut pubes.
when the winky was hanging limp it looked like one of those hassidic jews with a big nose.

wife was really pissed over that one.
not so much that I did it, but more because I displayed it at her family reunion.

I dont think I will ever understand women.

T

terror_buster

What's in it...

puffball said:
1. Yes
2. I don't
3. Tan?
4. What's in it for me?

And :smack: I don't think it has anything to do with a girlfriend because he's a pretty intelligent guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have some sort of death wish :biggrin:

What's in it for you is what I put in you... :razz:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
puffball said:

It's all a matter of taste. Personally I'm an all or nothing kind of gal, I like men with long hair or no hair. You may not think your hubby can pull it off but there may be other women who do.

I'm sure there are more important things you could find to get upset over than him shaving his head without your permission, and if you can't find anything more important than that, then good on ya, give your man a big hug of appreciation! :yay:

aanderson

I can understand about being a little pissed...my husband decided to shave his head (not bald but liek 1/4" long) the day before our wedding!!! So yeah I was pissed! Now that we are married I could care less what he does with his hair. I still get a little mad when I look at our wedding pictures though!!!

And I think your hubby did it because you told him not to. I learn real early in my marrage that when I told him 'no' he would do it...now I just say "If you want to...I don't care."

R

RadioPatrol

puffball said:
I use to have the 12 inch high bangs but the rest of my hair was pretty flat. I guess I was too young to do the big bushy thing. BTW, the 80's rocked :lol:

:yeahthat:

bohman

puffball said:
Well unfortunately there aren't any. Shortly after I took one to text to all my friends, my camera phone broke :ohwell:

you know, ordinarily I might say that this is a case of a woman complaining over nothing, but that's one goddamn awful haircut if he broke the camera. She might have a legitimate complaint here.

R

RadioPatrol

puffball said:
1. Yes
2. I don't
3. Tan?
4. What's in it for me?

And :smack: I don't think it has anything to do with a girlfriend because he's a pretty intelligent guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have some sort of death wish :biggrin:

:worthless

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
puffball said:
Have you been married long? :eyebrow: That's what men do... silly little things like shave their head, in a vain attempt to feel like they actually have power in the house. "Woman does not tell ME what to do! HA! I shaved it anyway! :razz:"